Fl Studio - Who Doesn't Use Fl Studio- 2-5 years the best daw on the market

BlazenHotTracks

the good life
I've been on fl studio for a good min' an i can say from all these users' ive lately seen pure fl studio users ' besides logic going strong on mac, alot users prefer fl studio cause how it easily you can create record waves and mess with automation envelopes so ez . Even a couple producers mention they dont use fl like for instance a new interview they asked pete rock an im not sure if the brought it up too. Preemo but thats besides the point ' my point is pete mentions fl an he kinda insinuates he doesnt like digital and he frouns on digital but some conclude the fact that analog is a dinosaur an they fear to adjust to the times, trust in 2years -5 years fl studio well be eventually dominating the daw market ' if u like it or not ..
Famous producers ,too broke guys who cant afford it '
who doesnt use fl studio

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a Fl Studio user and have been for several years. I also like to work in Reason as well. I think the conversations about who is best are pointless. A preference in DAW boils down to simply your personal preference. I produce all of my music in my home studio for the most part but I have also used Fl Studio to track vocals as well. I will say that Fl Studio needs some improvement in this area. Reason i love to mix in simply because I get a sound out of Reason I just can't replicate in FL Studio. Studio standard? I doubt it but with so many artists not even recording in traditional studios anymore does it matter?

FL Studio appeals more to people who need to draw shit into the piano roll with their mouse because they don't own a more efficient means of input such as a MIDI keyboard.

I've Been On Fl Studio For A Good Min' An I Can Say From All These Users' Ive Lately Seen Pure Fl Studio Users ' Besides Logic Going Strong On MAC, Alot Users Prefer Fl studio Cause How it Easily You Can Create Record waves And Mess With Automation Envelopes So EZ . Even A Couple Producers Mention They Dont Use Fl Like For Instance A new Interview They Asked Pete Rock An Im Not Sure iF The Brought It Up Too. Preemo But Thats Besides The Point ' My Point iS Pete Mentions Fl An he kinda insinuates he doesnt like digital and he frouns on digital but some Conclude The Fact That Analog Is A dinosaur An They Fear To ADjust To The Times, Trust In 2years -5 years Fl studio Well be eventually dominating the daw market ' if u like it or not ..
famous producers ,too broke guys who cant afford it '
who doesnt use Fl Studio

What's up with all these capital letters, man? It was a real pain to read your post.

But, anyways, I use Fl Studio too, tried Ableton Live, Reason and Studio One, but FL was the one which provided me the best workflow.

the one which provided me the best workflow.

and that is all it should be about: which daw lets me work the most efficiently or the way in which my brain thinks about music?

because of this I use 2 often (cubase and reason, each offers something the other doesn't have, and both meld well with the way I like to thin about different kinds of music) and a 3rd (finale notepad 2k5a) for sketching

Preferences is correct.

“Some men eat dinner with silverware. Some use chopsticks. I prefer zippers.
” ― Jarod Kintz

Last edited:
Fl studio is a very good DAW you just need to know what your doing.

Uhhhhhh....huh.....

I just use it because it's convenient for me. It's pretty accessible, and pretty functional IMO. I'll probably move onto other stuff later on, though, as I suspect with everyone else who currently uses it.

i been usin fl studio for 2 months now but i been using ableton for 2 years. ableton imo is so much better for sampling tracks. i use both.

I don't use it.

I tried to "make it work" for me because of all the dope "helpers" it has, but the workflow just never caught on..

To each his own I suppose.

At the end of the day it all comes down to workflow.

Whatever gets your ideas from your head to your ears the quickest - wins.

Back