Favorite Beer

Yeah boy. Monarch rum, too. Fuk all that jamaican and puerto rican sh*t. I'm gonna try the root beer, I figure if it ain't broke why fuk with it tho.

As far as beer goes, I can get a 6-pack of 16 oz. Busch cans for 4 dollars, so I think I'ma vote for that. I drink it warm too. :)

pick-a-beer.1246905831.jpg

dogg, try the root beer, gotta be mugg root beer tho, thats my new ****, i dont know if anybody know bout it but if not, i started that! lol
warm beer, u ****in drunk, lol

Stella is pub fight fuel.. Its alight if your already drunk.. Otherwise its ****.

Wine... GTFOH..

lol i know wine is some classy ****, i duno how you older guys do it. beer frikken taste like stale bread (maybe the yeast in beer?).

I just dont know if i could ever drink beer on a regular basis, my dad is a light weight one can of budwieser and its all over. If thats not some how genwtic ill probably drink.:cheers:

lol, how old r u fam? 211s? i was drinkin that **** when i was a freshman, but 2 of em got me major perved tho

I had to quit them and that O.E...

Both make me hella ignorant, lol. I remember doing all sorts of crazy **** on those two... so i'm sure theres even more crazy **** I dont remember...

I used to go steal a black label 211 before going to school when I was in high school. Down one, then head to first period. Nice little buzz for when high school was just plain boring. Or going to ISS i would always drink two. That way I was sure to get suspended and didn't have to sit in ISS anymore, lol

RED STRIPE!! Goes down like soda!!
man, i bought one bottle of it few weeks ago... it wasnt actually bad. but it's hella expensive around here...

Yeah boy. Monarch rum, too. Fuk all that jamaican and puerto rican sh*t. I'm gonna try the root beer, I figure if it ain't broke why fuk with it tho.

As far as beer goes, I can get a 6-pack of 16 oz. Busch cans for 4 dollars, so I think I'ma vote for that. I drink it warm too. :)

hell yeah... warm beer is the best. i never put my beer in the fridge.

wow, i take a lil vacation from FP and now theres an off topic area? WTF???? sigh
i miss the old days on FP
Do you all even discuss actual music production anymore? No wonder all the heads went to gearslutz

but, my fav beer is negro modelo, but its expesnive, i usually drink bud

wow, i take a lil vacation from FP and now theres an off topic area? WTF???? sigh
i miss the old days on FP
Do you all even discuss actual music production anymore? No wonder all the heads went to gearslutz

but, my fav beer is negro modelo, but its expesnive, i usually drink bud

oh ok, so you complain, then contribute to the thread?

nice one

Back