Favorite Beer

8064um.jpg

Thats How Good it is

Anyone ever watch that drinking show "Three Sheets"? I love it. This dude Zane travels around the world trying different local concoctions and rare bottles of stuff like this one $400 bottle of beer.

I love open bars....although they aren't free, you aren't limited. I was just at my boss's stag on Saturday and I got my $25 worth out of 2 Miller Light kegs.

You are correct sir, free beer is the best.

Last edited:
lol, 80/20.... i'm 100% Finnish..... but i dont like saying it like that. when people around here say they're 100% Finnish they usually mean they are on some racist nazi ish. hating everyone outside Finland... ...loving too much their homeland.... fuϲk that shyt

Last edited:
I can't wait until tomorrow (Friday) so I can have me some suds and sleep in on the weekend. No brew for me today....gotta throw a new alternator and wheel bearing/hub assembly on my 98 Accord.

Last edited:
LMAO .. I am light skinned, 20min in the sun and I'm like a tomato. We don't get sun in Ireland.

Ain't had a beer in a couple o' days.. Saving my liver for Saturday.

:D:D:D ha!

i remember when i was younger, me and my friends and all the people our age drank on fridays. saturday was the day when adults would drink and go to bar and stuff.

and now, 7 years later. i'm still drinking on fridays... lol i havent grown up a bit. on saturdays i'm crying in my bedroom alone while all my friends are outside having fun.....

Back