Favorite Beer

I like Corona when its ice cold but as soon as it gets a lil warm it tastes like ur1ne. Also, without a lime it just tastes off key.

I like Gulden Draak, it's possibly the best beer I've had save for OFallon Gold (a local St Louis beer)

Anyone tried that Evil Eye?
0evileyebeeraa0.jpg

Tastes like diesel fuel, lol... But will definately get you drunk with the quickness. Got introduced to these junior year of high school. lol

This thread has made me crave a beer! I have to wait 15 minutes for the bottle shop to open. I worked night shift so I can justify getting drunk in the morning.

This thread has made me crave a beer! I have to wait 15 minutes for the bottle shop to open. I worked night shift so I can justify getting drunk in the morning.

LOL...beer for breakfast! Last time I had one of those was camping a couple of summers ago. They always make for a relaxed day.

:cheers: to that. Graveyard shift is good for something!

I call that a Wednesday.

HEY IT'S WEDNESDAY!!

:cheers:

Haha I always have beers when I get home on my last night shift. It keeps you up for long enough to get yourself in check for the next day.

Back