Favorite Beer

Warm beer is the work of heathens.

I once sat next to my freezer for an hour and a half waiting for it to cool some beer lol.

agreeeeeeeed

redbull & vodka is my sh*t too
smooth moves.
love that stuff. actually rum,scoth,vodka with redbull or boost is just the way. but be warned man

a girl from my school went into hospital in a coma due drinking too much, redbull is a diaretic and so is booze....combine it and wham dehydration juice. and the more your thirsty the more you drink so on so fourth.

smooth moves.
love that stuff. actually rum,scoth,vodka with redbull or boost is just the way. but be warned man

a girl from my school went into hospital in a coma due drinking too much, redbull is a diaretic and so is booze....combine it and wham dehydration juice. and the more your thirsty the more you drink so on so fourth.

few years back, 3 guys from sweden actually died when they drank redbull mixed with alcohol.... not sure what happened, they didnt even drink that much but that sounds pretty fuϲked up.

btw, i'm drunk as hell right now. we had nice little bbq party with my friends and i had too much beer on my backbag. oh my.... i couldnt go into the bar because i'm too drunk. that's what they told me at the door.... :cry:

Its kinda beer... Big Bear 40s

They don't have that Big Bear stuff near me. I would try it if they did.

I like 8.1% "H2 Hurricane High Gravity" by Anheuser-Busch...you can only get it in 24oz cans around here but one can is almost equivalent to 4 beers. I have 2 of those cans and I'm buzzed, 3 of those cans and I feel really good, 4 and I'm drunk. They are only $1.29 each
:cheers:

coors light ..go down smooth ................

Coors is good when u plan on drinking upwards of 18...that's how many lights I need to feel nice.

Save ur money and buy Keystone Light next time. Its almost half the price and its the exact same thing as Coors, made at the Coors brewery, in the same thin can.

Last edited:
Warm beer is the work of heathens.

I once sat next to my freezer for an hour and a half waiting for it to cool some beer lol.

You aren't alone. The only warm beer that I can stomach is some of the real German stuff like Franziskaner Heffeweizen. That stuff be the shiz.

RED STRIPE!! Goes down like soda!!

Red Stripe is delicious but it goes down so easy becasue the alc. content is less than most other brews. I once had a 12 pack and hardly felt anything from it where a 12 of Budweiser will eff me up.

Last edited:
Back