Favorite Beer

This is fight juice too... never fails for me... mix it with xanax and your def going to jail ... lol

And this is when i want to just chill with my ni$$az...

or cobra ... lol, if they dont have magnum...

I been messin with those 4 Lokos lately... anybody try those??

12% alcohol in a 24 oz can....

Last edited:
I'm not down with 211 and Magnum. I'm Old School. I'm about to drink a couple of these right now:

beercan20R.jpg

boss%20black%20porter.JPG

This is my favorite beer (I'm not really a beer drinker tho). Second up would be this one:

IPA.jpg

Followed up with Guiness.

be-be-be-be-be-beeeeeerr!!!!! i feel like an idiot sitting here alone drinking beer. been drinking since 7pm... it's 1:50am now... boooooring..

last night we were at the sauna with my friend. we were hungry as hell but we didnt have anything to eat so we took some red onions with us ate them like they were apples or something. its been 20 hours since that and i still taste onion in my mouth. ****ing disgusting...

be-be-be-be-be-beeeeeerr!!!!! i feel like an idiot sitting here alone drinking beer. been drinking since 7pm... it's 1:50am now... boooooring..

last night we were at the sauna with my friend. we were hungry as hell but we didnt have anything to eat so we took some red onions with us ate them like they were apples or something. its been 20 hours since that and i still taste onion in my mouth. ****ing disgusting...

Lmao. That reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George's vision is fvcked and he bites into an onion thinking its an apple.

Lmao. That reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George's vision is fvcked and he bites into an onion thinking its an apple.
loool, something like that but this was the 4th time me and my friends are eating onion at the sauna when drunk!! we're messed up in the head

Steak and onion, onion in a stew, spring onion in mash potatoes and last but not least pickled onion. I love me teh onions.

nooooes.. i'm out of beer. no work tomorrow. oh well, at least i got tequila and other spirits. made some beats, now it's Journeyman and getting a bit drunk.

Check some local rap here, most of the video was shot like 500m from my house.

http://www.vimeo.com/8330211

Back