Favorite Beer

I don't mind most beers.

Blue Moon is aight.

Leinenkugel is pretty good.

Corona is one I actually will buy and drink

BUT

I'm more of a whiskey man myself.

Gimme a good Crown Royal, Southern Comfort or Jack Daniels any day of the week over a beer.

Gimme a good Crown Royal, Southern Comfort or Jack Daniels any day of the week over a beer.

blah

give me a decent single malt from Islay over any of those blends

laphroaig_large.jpg

i've been slowly making my way across the single malts of Islay, only the spendy ones left for me to try :D

I have arrived!!!!

lol. I'm not real picky about beer. I usually go with Ice House or Bud Lime.

I'm actually a heavy vodka consumer(I'm surprised that was known up here). Kutskova is my current favorite(Belvedere isn't worth the price IMO, and Skyy is all hype...although I keep 2 bottles of it at any given time). In all fairness, all though Grey Goose can get steep, it's good!

Tequila, not my fav at all, disgusting, just always drink it because it get's you faded, I prefer Rum(Bacardi) over everything though. Best liquor in the world without any type of chaser IMO is rum(actually won't drink rum mixed with anything unless I'm being moderate). Kids make liquor no fun, so I'm forced to drink a few cans of piss water(beer) avg. day. When I get the chance, I can still drink others far under the table.

Another cheaper beer we have in Aus isn't half bad. It is called Carlton Dry Fusion. It is beer mixed with lime. Not too bad either, good for those hot days.

Nah my Uncle makes vodka with orange and some other strange fruits and vegetables but I have never tried potato. I try to stay away from the straight spirits now though. Don't like to get too wasted too quickly. Been a little bit of a lightweight recently.

its everywhere down here in ga. It's the budweiser thats been mixed with pure tomato juice. Like drinking a v8 and a Bud together. It's kinda ok but definitely diiferent. Check out ur stores im sure they got em

its everywhere down here in ga. It's the budweiser thats been mixed with pure tomato juice. Like drinking a v8 and a Bud together. It's kinda ok but definitely diiferent. Check out ur stores im sure they got em

Dayum that sounds horrendous!

Back