Anime!!!!!!!!

I used to like dragon ball z.. i'm sure all of you did too. but when i re-watched it, it was retarded as ****. lol. dragon ball is better imo.

Dragon ball Z was my ISH!!!! bt Gt was a let down for me. Naruto kills Dragon ball Z (Yes, its true)

I still follow the Naruto manga, and I must say Its Genius!!

Adventure Time IS fantastic, although I don't think it's necessarily anime.

Ghost in the Shell can and will rock your socks.

Anime is too soft and cutesy these days. Everything after 1999 has pretty much sissy sh1t with the exception of a small few films.

The shit I fuccs with:

Fist of the North Star/Hokuto No Ken

Devil Man 1 & 2

Violence Jack series

Mad Bull series

Vampire Hunter D

Golgo 13: The Professional

Urotsutkidoji series

Wicked City

Ninja Scroll (the greatest anime ever)

All throughout high school never really watched anime at all lol. But when I met my GF she was really into it, so she put me on.

For folks who have never watched Anime, try to jump on either "Death Note" (serious, intellectually intricate) or "Naruto" (light, inspiring at times). A couple episodes in and I was addicted.

If you are trying to watch some full length feature films, I'd recommend "Grave of the Fireflies" (serious, drama) or any of the Miyazaki films like "Ponyo," "Spirited Away," "Totoro," etc. (stuff you'd watch with your girlfriend lol).

not really a huge anime fan, just watched the first season of beyblade on lovefilm instant though, loved it as a kid and it still sick now :P

Anime is too soft and cutesy these days. Everything after 1999 has pretty much sissy sh1t with the exception of a small few films.

The shit I fuccs with:

Fist of the North Star/Hokuto No Ken

Devil Man 1 & 2

Violence Jack series

Mad Bull series

Vampire Hunter D

Golgo 13: The Professional

Urotsutkidoji series

Wicked City

Ninja Scroll (the greatest anime ever)

Eww !

(500Hz)

Last edited:
Dragonball Z
Ghost In The Shell (GITS, GITS 2.0, Innocence, Stand Alone Complex, SAC2) (Basically all of it).
Cowboy Beebop
Death Note
Ninja Scroll
Patlabor 1 & 2
Akira
Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie
Cyber City Oedo 808
Escaflowne
Bible Black
Princess Mononoke was cool too but I never got into that Spirited Away crap.
Blood: The Last Vampire was pretty well animated for 2004 and blew me away, although wasn't that into the premise.

Many many more I'm sure but these are the ones that stick with me from the top of my head.

Yoko Kanno and Kenji Kawai are two of my fave Japanese composers :)
The symphonic Akira soundtrack kicks ass too.
Rory Gallagher did the UK sountrack to Cyber City and I really enjoyed the vibes I got from it in the early 90's.
Also Cory Lerios and John D'Andrea - I must firmly shake these guys' hands one day on an absolutely astounding American soundtrack to Street Fighter Animated Movie (also features KMFDM, Korn, Alice In Chains, Silverchair - some of my fave bands to date, all due to this idiotic computer game franchise).

Last edited:
Back