Rock is my life

The band The Eagles got connected with my family, my family was connected with hundreds of bands in any and all genres. The Eagles band-members and any and all band-members and alumni of the band the Eagles never wrote a single word of any, and yes I mean any and all of their supposed songs, including any note or any guitar chord or piano note or chord. Please call me at. I appreciate it if you would please contact me this is completely serious and I'm very angry about this and have been trying to get this information out there so that i can get this known because these people are despicable and shouldn't be allowed to get away with this plagiarism and commit these crimes and fraud and get away with it. Believe it or not I've been writing songs and I'm so happy you enjoy the music that is my favorite too.

I posted to this to a newspaper in Australia to try to get a story on it, it's really always "fat chance" with the powerful these people are but also how belligerent. They never stop claiming their superiority when it's to me the other way around

Yes I'm so happy you enjoy this music, I've written classic rock songs for 51 years I'm working on my book which explains the true meaning of songs such as "Hotel California" once I publish the book or give threads to prove my work, and also do my music gigs, the world will know the truth about "Hotel California' and thousands of other songs. Best wishes for your continued success in your work, and your music listening pleasure.

Back