rock is dead, why are people sheep?

anyways, back to the real topic for a second.

ALTERNATIVE rock is dead. Cause it isnt an alternative to anything. There is no more rock that isnt alternative rock. So, we should drop the alt crap.

anyhoo,
Liet, your mom is so fat, when the lord said let there be light, she had to move.

WOOOO!:monkey:

OK, if Alternative rock is dead, what's up with Weezer, Jane's Addiction, and Tenacious D? Yeah, a lot more people know who they are and are considered more mainstream. So the labeling is pointless.

Lunchbox said:
anyways, back to the real topic for a second.

ALTERNATIVE rock is dead. Cause it isnt an alternative to anything. There is no more rock that isnt alternative rock. So, we should drop the alt crap.

anyhoo,
Liet, your mom is so fat, when the lord said let there be light, she had to move.

WOOOO!:monkey:
true dat, but at least i don't live in the 80's, rock is dead... bwahaha
and atleast Jiten ain't hot for my pants, shaq... haha

Last edited:
Liet, you were correct. I'm quite happy that Jiten is in Europe. If the cops can't find me, no way that dumb@ss can. Just in case, I'll get Mr. T to be my security guy.

"I PITY DA FOOL!!!":D

Good luck for both you and europe says he's living in india. hehe. So you don't have to watch your behind just yet... unless you get mushy and give the fella a green card.

Liet said:
Good luck for both you and europe says he's living in india. hehe. So you don't have to watch your behind just yet... unless you get mushy and give the fella a green card.

Dude, you can't get a green card in the US as a same-sex couple. My love of the ladies is too great anyway.

There is good and bad music in every genre. Everyone should try and keep an open mind otherwise you could miss out on some great music.

stop grave digging u lil ass ****er

---------- Post added 09-22-2011 at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-21-2011 at 09:52 PM ----------

@LTLJayOne

Alumni Music - Powered by CO.CC

NEW BEAT SHOP AND FREE BEAT MIXTAPE COMMING SOON!!!!!!!

There's an entire world of unbelievably fantastic music coming out of every pore of the underground world nowadays. It's all well and good that rock music got to be pop music for a while, but nowadays you can find any musical sound in infinite abundance if your willing to look.

You just got to look in other places

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Check out Rival Sons

Rock is not dead, it's just sleeping. Rap will be doing the same thing soon. But both are far from over...

GJ

Back