Deftones

In My own summer (shove it)-around the fur
pink maggot-whire pony
Untitled track from "adrenaline"
"MX"-Around the Fur

Fave albums: "around the fur" and "white pony"

-Geoff

minerva is best song ever made basically. think ill lsiten to that now actually.

pink maggot, is that the back to school song? thats prett sweet too.

i need to get more of their albums. when they comng out with somethin new?

think they pretty much only just released their last album didnt they?or maybe that my time crapness again

`^ said:
minerva is best song ever made basically. think ill lsiten to that now actually.

pink maggot, is that the back to school song? thats prett sweet too.

i need to get more of their albums. when they comng out with somethin new?

They just came out with a new album last June I wanna say? Its just called "deftones". Minerva is on that cd. Their lyrics are great. When I first got "white pony" when it came out I must've listened to it for a week stright. Pink maggot is the "back to school" song. Its the last one on "white pony". I've come to find that on almost all Deftones cds, the closing track on their albums are the best!!!

I have a deftones shirt that says "deftones" in the Def leopard lettering on the front!!!:)

-geoff

yeah true,i first heard that song on midi for some reason and when i heard the real thing it blew me away,their songs are so simple but thats what makes them effective,and plus they dont talk a tonne of crap which helps

Fave song - Battle Axe
Fave album - White Pony

Modern Rock/Metal doesn't get any better that the deftones imho.

i have to admit i listen to ythier new album almost every day, it really is an awsome album, so fav albums would be
"deftones" "white Pony" "around the fur" and adrenalin..

Fav songs...

Street carp
hexagram
Shove it
Korea
Feiteciera
minerva

and the most extreme song ever written has to be "when girls telephone boys"man that is awsome vocals

i think the whole of their latest album is unreal... definetly their best album yet imho.

anyone heard much of teem sleep (chino's side project)?

I got that live show bootleg from deftones world and a few tunes from the team sleep site, they are v.good indeed but it doesn't soundd like an entire set of 'teenagers' at all, thank god

yeh thoses dudes are funny...and they are big alcoholics and weed smokers too...which makes every situation more fun

Back