what kind of electronic music do you like?

My favorite is post-punk electronic (e.g., Cocteau Twins) but I'm open to other kinds! Can't dance to Cocteau Twins :shame:

Future is where it's at: FLUME, ODESZA, TROIBOY, OSHI, and such

All of it, Future, Trap, House, Dubstep. But mostly stuff I can dance to. Upcoming artist RickyXSan has been producing some of my favorite tracks lately.

Trance all the way. A&B, Jason Ross, Ilan Bluestone, Andrew Bayer... pretty much all of Anjunabeats. Dash Berlin is awesome, as well as Gareth Emery :D

I've never really done genres, but I've always been inspired by French house bands like Justice and Daft Punk; I also really like the music that Lemaitre produces, as well as Madeon; Mystery Skulls does some super funky stuff that I really like. Miami Horror has some catchy stuff too!

Last edited:
Mainly, I prefer electro house, dubstep, trap, future bass, and deep house. There's some good electronic rock of different styles out there too though, like M83, MGMT. I do sometimes try to go out of my way to listen to other styles and explore a bit.

Last edited:
Experimental beats, dub, early d'nb, even earlier jungle. Triphop. Detroit Techno. Some tech house & minimal. Elektro... and a lot of the stuff I listen to is just 'electronic'
Basically anything old, or oldschool.. lol. Rough and tumble, pure raw electronic beats.. none of that glossy crap with singers on it.

All types. Since I consider all electronic music the same, and consider all tradition acoustic music the same.

Not strictly limited to certain genres, but many tracks I like are somewhere between deep house, tech house and minimal. I enjoy especially when they combine a few standard elements with some playful unusual sounds.

Ah that's so cool... I've been looking for musicians to collab with on some post punk synthy stuff forever.

Back