My first song, need some feedback

FredRuby

Hey there,
I am very new to producing and i would love some feedback on my first song in order to improve my skill set. Would also like to know in which genre you would categorize this sort of song. Thanks!

Kinda like some chill out i call it haha i liked it though lemme know what you think of my first song produced. Mandoogles - Hey Sound on soundcloud

Last edited:
not bad really enjoyed it. If anything just switch up that main synth you got going keep the listener interested. Just trying to help!

Awesome, I would dull that wahwah lead down a bit or give it a little more counterpoint to play with, just because its pretty in your face in some spots. I liked it though, great work. Also, don't worry about genre too much, if it's good and fun you're doing it right.

Percussion should be more stable on some parts , as bibelou wrote you can go fill it up a little bit .As Evelyn Glennie tells :

" Percussion is the most adaptable family of instruments. The biggest challenge is to project percussion in a lyrical way. "

Wobbles and wah-wahs may sound cool but you gotta put some sticks in to keep the fire running . 5/10 - keep it going !

wow this is quite good. Try cutting out some of the WEOOw WEow sounds. I really like the first 20 seconds vibe

Back