Looking for Electronic Tracks

tylerstone

Hey everyone,

I am an artist looking for electronic dance tracks. Anything edgy and very electronic sounding would be best! I currently have close to 100,000 subscribers on youtube and have released one song and working on more. If you have any you think I might be interested in, send me your links to:

theoriginaltylercontact(at)gmail(dot)com

Include prices! :) (I am looking to buy exclusively)

-Tyler

Hey everyone,

I am an artist looking for electronic dance tracks. Anything edgy and very electronic sounding would be best! I currently have close to 100,000 subscribers on youtube and have released one song and working on more. If you have any you think I might be interested in, send me your links to:

theoriginaltylercontact(at)gmail(dot)com

Include prices! :) (I am looking to buy exclusively)

-Tyler
Hey, i uploaded a clip of a beat you might be interested in. the original version of course is longer, but the shorter clip for convenience reasons . I put it to send to your email. Just in case something happened with that. Here is the link http://soundcloud.com/beatsonrequest/four-on-the-floor-1#

I would give the exclusive rights of that beat for 110.

Text me back if your interested! i love electronic music. If you can send a link of your other track, i'd love to hear it!

Hey Tyler,

I'm working on some electronica at the moment, once i've got this track finished i will send you a preview.

Hopefully you will still be looking for tracks then lol shouldn't be too long though :)

peace.

Back