Kenneth Thomas - Riders On The Storm (w/ Brisker & Magitman, Darin Epsilon Remixes)

darin epsilon

Kenneth Thomas - Riders On The Storm (w/ Brisker & Magitman, Darin Epsilon Remixes)

Dissident 004
DS29004
Kenneth Thomas "Riders On The Storm"

1. KT's Original Journey Mix
2. Brisker And Magitman Remix
3. Darin Epsilon Remix

Just in time for a hot summer here in the Global North (and well suited to warm up the winter floors of our brothers and sisters in the South)! The latest single from Dissident Music features no less than rising Perfecto star Kenneth Thomas with one of his best tracks to date. Paul Oakenfold himself has tipped KT to be the next big thing, including him on every Perfecto tour since since 2005 as well as selecting him to mix the next installment of the huge "Perfecto Presents" mix series. He is also one-half of production and DJ outfit Air Hustlers-the other half being Dissident label honcho Noel Sanger. With releases on Armada, Hope, Baroque and many more, KT has made an enormous mark on the world's dancefloors and this is only the beginning.

"Riders On The Storm" is Kenneth Thomas in pure progressive glory: Deep, emotional, electronic and melodic - with a solid groove that will appeal to prog-house and trance fans alike. The ever-amazing Israeli duo Brisker and Magitman take the reins for their mix and turn it into a twisted bit of heart-pumping electro that is absolutely HUGE on the dancefloor and still maintains all the feel and emotion of the original. Last but not least, Chicago DJ Darin Epsilon makes his Dissident debut with a housier interpretation, swingy and sweet in all the right spots, still packing quite a punch. All three mixes are guaranteed to make waves wherever great dance music is played!

Out Now As Beatport Exclusive!

Click Here to preview samples and purchase the release.

Here is what top DJ's are saying about "Riders On The Storm"

Matt Darey, UK- 8/10, Loving the Brisker & Magitman remix!

Gareth Emery, UK- 8/10, B&M mix is very funky!

Andy Moor, UK- 9/10, Love it!

Judge Jules, UK- 8/10, Great.

Flash Brothers, Israel- 8/10, Darin's mix is uplifting melodic groovy housey mix. works for us!

Martin Villeneuve, CAN- 8/10, Brisker and Magitman: Lovely Track- Tough Remix

Marcus Schossow, Sweden- 7/10, Classy!!!

Thomas Penton, US- 8.5/10, B&M Always rock!

DJ Chewie, China- 8.5/10, Big Room Massive.

Sir Thomas, US- 8.5/10, Brisker & Magitman Mix is going to be a big electro hit this year :-)

Nocolas Nucci, FR- 9.5/10, Excellent!

Scott Henry, US- 8/10, Darin Epsilon Mix: This one is right on top of the 'nu-wave' of trance. Kenneth Thomas continues to prove himself as a producer to be reckoned with.

Darin Epsilon, US- 10/10, Brisker & Magitman remix absolutely knocks me over! With a bass so powerful you'll be feeling it in your chest, this one's sure to light up dancefloors everywhere.

John C, US- 8/10, Brisker & Magitman never fail to deliver!

Tyler Michaud, US- 7/10, Brisker & Magitman: Really dug this mix!

Mike Hiratzka, US- 8.5/10, Brisker and Magitman Mix: Nice work, great production and cool groove, this should rock the house!

Samer, US- 7.5/10, I will like this release alot, especially Magitman remix. Electro proggy trancy dance music...just what im looking for. thank you.

Mark Ivan, US- 8/10, Thank You!

Jeff Belfi, US- 9/10, I don't usually play out this upbeat but I think i'll be trying KT's original out on the floor. Love the bass in the Brisker & Magitman Mix.

Zack Roth, US- 9.5/10, Loving all the mixes, Darin's especially. Keep 'em coming!

Freddy Be, US- 8/10, Kind of reminds me of some of the early 90's prog stuff that you'd hear on Hardhands, Tomato or Guerrilla Records... Nice1

Alexey Sonar, Russia- 7/10, Brisker and Magitman mix: Very good stuff! will use in my show

Fady Ferraye, NL- 7/10, a bit Trancey for me, but i might play Darin's, he's a cool producer!

Johanness Gerhard, CAN- 9/10, Best release so far in 08! Can't pick a fav. Nice work!

Sam Nickelson, South Africa- 7/10, Strong new release from Kenneth!

Tony Estrada, US- 8.5/10, Brisker and Magitman mix: Great bassline and energy!

Back