I'm in desperate need of help

MichaelEpic

Hello everyone!

I am Michael Epic and I am new to this forum, obviously! LOL but on a more serious note, I have come here looking for advice. If you don't mind taking just a few minutes of your time to read this story, I would be so grateful to you! I'll keep it short and straight to the point to avoid a TL;DR!

I have spent 5 years writing a dance pop album that is just lyrics and ideas right now. Its taken writing hundreds of songs to pick out 12-13 that I feel would rival anything on the radio today or the last 5 years. The problem I have is that I have no idea how to make dance pop instrumentals. I've tried to learn from YouTube, web sites, boyinaband.com, Reason, Fruityloops and anything I've ever made was garbage.

Years ago I made a song called "Way She Wobble" which you can find on YouTube if you search "Michael Epic Way She Wobble" and professional model Eric August (aka Augustus) made the beat! Its a decent track, nothing special but its where I started.

My problem is this...and I'll end this post before its too long as I promised. I need someone who can make dance pop instrumentals and will do it. I have what I feel like COULD be a really great dance pop record written, I'm a decent vocalist and I'm on superb terms with studiopros.com and their cabinet of epic vocalists so if anyone out there is willing to lend a hand to a guy who's getting almost too old to be chasing his dream of making this album, please let me know.

I'm practically begging at this point.

Thank you!

Hello everyone!

....a guy who's getting almost too old to be chasing his dream of making this album, please let me know.

Thank you!

You and me both buddy! LOL! Luckily, 49 year old Benny Benassi keeps reminding me that age has nothing to do making good music! Is "Way She Wobble" the only song you've uploaded?

Back