hey i am new how can i find a good record label and make friends here

Dreamers

hello I have been slowly getting up to speed in my music I have only just started making proper tracks I feel that no one is understanding what am trying to do or make I have very few artist I speak to who can offer help any suggestions and by the way am dreamers find me on facebook just type dreamers I mainly do chillstep

#1 before anything you do in music you have to have some solid tracks. All the way through to post-production. So have them mixed, mastered, have the effects and everything set straight. There's a lot to getting signed. And way more stuff available to musicians in terms of making money and handling their music AS A BUSINESS, which is where every musician who wants to get serious ends up because your music is your BRAND. If you're really serious order this book for delivery: Amazon.com: All You Need to Know About the Music Business: Ninth Edition eBook: Donald S. Passman: Kindle Store It's the essential guide for people who want to start making things happen in music.

We made a group for artist to work together if you want to join. There are about 30 of us right now, but some are really active and will help you network.

If you want to join the group, click through here and sign up for slack, and you should be in: Create Account | Slack

Back