Feedback on Big Room/Electro

3dge

Seems like there is a lot of people asking for feedback on their stuff, and I'm not gonna be an exception. Hit me up with your honest and true feedback.
Problems I know exists in the track.

Sidechain should've been cut on the intro lead until the kick came in (silly me)
Tuned down the EQ to get more low note on the intro lead (honest mistake)

The rest I am actually quite happy with. Feel free to check out my other stuff too, I make a lot of varied stuff, but everything in the Electronica genre.

Thanks in advance :)
https://soundcloud.com/aresaetre/enemies

Last edited:
Hey, I just now subscribed to this forum with the hope of improving my electronic music production. I will give you some feedback on the track that i was linked to, [E]ra - Enemies. The first paragraph is about me, I will try to be as objective and precise as I can in giving you feedback.

I have been using fl studio since 2009, i consider myself a decent producer with alot to learn. One thing I am proud of is my hearing. It might sound cocky but I just hear when something sounds good. I love every genre of music, I myself produce 128bpm electro and classical music, none of which I have ever released or let other people hear (I am very secluded). I have in the years i produced never truely finished a track. Recently I picked it up again and hope to improve myself. My biggest downfall is that I never think my music is good enough, which is the reason I never finish a track and end up starting new projects.

So that out of the way, this track, Enemies.

0:00 - 0:15
Good sound, good melody, sames goes for the sound that rises at the end
0:15 - 0:30
The Break is nice, it lacks power though, you are utilizing your high frequencies in a very good way. Maybe you can get some power in by boosting the low mid / low frequencies.
0:30: - 1:12
Very nice filtering on the main sound, got it spot on. Still here I would want to hear more activity on the lower frequencies (20 - 500hz). Drums are good, yet again this part is missing the low / low mid frequencies. You can imrpove this in different ways.

I am sorry, this is my first time giving feedback and now that I am doing this I am having a hard time. Your post has been around for a week without responds, which is why i wanted to respond. I am just gonna wrap this up by saying that if you want my feedback contact me, i hope you have a mic. I can't do this while typing. I think you are a very good producer, and i would be more than willing to give detailed feedback on your tracks. So let me know, message me or email me. This ***** forum doesnt allow me to post my email link in messages yet because i havent posted enough. Anyways contact me if you would want my detailed feedback.

All in all, lots of respect, keep it going.
Yours truely,
A fellow musician.

Thank you Jhin!
Really helpful response.
I usually end up cutting too much of both the reverb and the main. Resulting in losing a lot of low note atmosphere to get the kick to shine through.
Will train on mixing low ends, again thank you!

Back