Beatport distributors/Aggregators does anyone know of one you can trust?

SmooveMode

I believe I have a few tracks that are ready to go and my priority is getting with a distributor that has a good relationship with Beatport. I thought I found one but after I had them do some other service for me, I'm not sure. If you have some of your tracks on Beatport, your knowledge on how you got on there would be appreciated.

Thanks

Can't help with direct distributors... But why not sign tracks to a label...? They handle all the distribution and already have beatport relationships in place; and you get marketing associated with they're reputation (assuming you get on a good label).

Sure they take a nice cut; but unless you're sure that these are the only good tracks you'll ever write; then who cares?! Besides - if they sell well; then you'll still get your cash...

Aside from that; most labels have a solid relationship with distributors or are distributors too. So if you find a label you trust; then you could contact them for "distribution" only (that's likely a bit trickier though).

Sorry I couldn't recommend a dist directly... but hope that helps...........

Last edited:
Can't help with direct distributors... But why not sign tracks to a label...? They handle all the distribution and already have beatport relationships in place; and you get marketing associated with they're reputation (assuming you get on a good label).

Sure they take a nice cut; but unless you're sure that these are the only good tracks you'll ever write; then who cares?! Besides - if they sell well; then you'll still get your cash...

Aside from that; most labels have a solid relationship with distributors or are distributors too. So if you find a label you trust; then you could contact them for "distribution" only (that's likely a bit trickier though).

Sorry I couldn't recommend a dist directly... but hope that helps...........

Thanks for your information. I believe I've found a few options and I'm confident enough in them that I'm focusing mostly on Quality control and final production.

Ahh k ... Cool :) - just noticed you had no responses; and thought I'd chip in with some thoughts just in case you were still wondering...

Good luck and have fun.........................

Ahh k ... Cool :) - just noticed you had no responses; and thought I'd chip in with some thoughts just in case you were still wondering...

Good luck and have fun.........................

I wish you the best as well on your musical journey and do appreciate your input. The huge issues with Labels is finding the right one, someone who's not going to "dogg" you or keep you "hanging' on a string".

Back