Any Burial fans?

I know this thread's a month old, but yeah, love Burial. Good list you posted, Archangel is a classic. Also, Near Dark and Fostercare are amazing.

Nice track! Yeah I can hear on your song that you listen to future garage :)
You want some feedback on it?

Enyone know more Artist like burial? I really like his sound.
As far as I've seen there's no one with the typical Burial sound.
You have a lot of other Future Garage artists going in that direction, but no one makes his experimental sound.
Though I found an artist who at least does it pretty will in that direction: Bonecold.

I just love the track NYC by Burial!
I love how it shifts between this atmospheric and melodic dream and then dead silence with just the beat and some echoing sounds.
It's like when you have an amazing dream, and then wake up in the middle of the night in complete silence all alone staring at the ceiling, with just the echo from the dream in your head. Sounds a little dopey but it's a very heavy feeling.
For example from 1:00 to 1:30.

My favorites are kindred, nova, rival dealer, archangel (obviously) and near dark.
They are so so beautiful in a really unconventional way, and really move me every time.

Big fan, i love the stuff he's done with Four Tet in the past ( Moth & Wolf Cub are perfect in so many ways)

Big ass burial fan here. His last ones were a bit samey, but only compared to his other stuff.

There's a ton of other producers like him. Shackleton is brilliant in his own right. Early Scuba. Clubroot. Om Unit has some amazing atmospheric tracks. Mount kimbie. Once you start digging there's a lot to find, but burial remains a standout.

I came across this producer named Ghostek on Spotify and if you're into Burial, this guy's work is really uncanny. And I mean really!
It's almost copy-catting, but he actually does it very well and is a bit heavier on the beats, so if you like Burial's tougher joints this is right up your alley.

I was also well impressed by the Culprate album (deliverance). It reminds me more of Amon Tobin actually, but if you're looking for music that's heavy and beautiful all at the same time, it fits the bill perfectly.
Most impressive debut album I've heard in a long ass time.

Yeah I've been listening to Ghostek for a while now, really nice tracks. But honestly it's not that similar to Burial in that way imo. Volor Flex is much more close to Burial's dark experimental sound. :)

Back