Song From The Movie Belly

D

Derrikdj

I am trying to find out what is the name of the song that was playing in the background in the scene where Tommy Buns(Dmx) pretended to be a bum window washer with dreds then shot the dude with the feathers in his head in his car. I've heard the song on various Reggae/Dancehall mixtapes, Mikey Pressure in particular a couple of years ago. Can anyone name the song or another song that uses that beat?

Taking a wild guess, since it has been a while since I had see the movie....

The tune Bam Bam on the Stalag 17 riddim...

Or am I thinking of a different scene (or movie)....

- KB

I have since found out that it is Sean Paul's Deport Them using the Bookshelf riddim. Thanks anyway spydakb.

Derrikdj said:
I have since found out that it is Sean Paul's Deport Them using the Bookshelf riddim. Thanks anyway spydakb.

thats not the same scene you are talking about. i asked about a month ago what was the song playing in the background when they first got off the plane. thats when they used the bbokshelf riddim. i spydakb was right about the scene you were talking about.

You are absolutely right Panas.
Although the bookshelf riddim is what I was actually looking for, but thank you for the clarification.

The song is called "Hackle Yuh (You in English) , or sometimes on a P2P network you can find it under "The Right Man" . It is by Frisco Kid and is playing in the background in the scene where DMX shoots the guy in Kingston. The riddim is called Hype so you might be able to find it under the riddim too .. GOOD LUCK ..

Does anyone know the song that was playing in the backround when Lennox takes DMX to the Jamacian party to show him the guy he has to kill and the girl is dancing (winding) in front of DMX and Lennox???? Please help! Thanx

TiffCherie - Tha name of that song is called "Here Comes The Boom" by DMX/Sean Paul/Mr.Vegas .. and if you're talking about tha song before that one that plays when tha dancehall scene first comes on its "Sucky Ducky" by Mr. Vegas ova tha Unda Wata Riddim .. lata

jtr715 - The name of that song is called "Back To Life" by Soul II Soul but its the acapella version i think .. Mary J. Blige also has a version thats good and is also acapella ..

thanks so much i got it. i love that song, now i can finally listen to the whole thing. have a great memorial day!!

does anyone know what the name of that song is in Belly, i cant remember exactly what scene its from, but its a dancehall song, its the backround song in Guerilla Blacks song "Compton" with Beenie Man...any suggestions are appreciated...Jae

The name of that song is called "Bam Bam" by Sister Nancy .. its over a riddim called "Stalag" .

thank you so much. i figured Bam Bam was the name of it...just didnt know who sang it. thanks again. Jae

Back