reggaeton samples

A

algarete

yo i got them reggaeton samples yall cats want and soundz yall never heard so if yall interested holla kicks,bass,snares,sfx etc....

play the game b 4 the game play you!!!!!!!!!!!!

holla

boricua for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Hey man do you have the Reggae dancehall Blow horn i have like 3 but there all not good enough i even have my own but i need a better one. Also i need the sample of The good cocking up. If u have it i would aprciate it. if you ''Shared''

algarete said:
yo i got them reggaeton samples yall cats want and soundz yall never heard so if yall interested holla kicks,bass,snares,sfx etc....

holla

yo get at me with those samples or instruments for my reggaeton melodies and ****

samples

algarete said:

holla

Que la que Hay bostel, hook me up with the samples i greatly appreciate it.

Oye i got some samples and all the packs you could ever want tell me if you want.

Hey i got em and i will share em i have a whole Reggaeton Survival Kit But i don't no how to share them.

yo I need alot of reggeaton sounds. yon know like the ones luny tune use. and tips in melony making. p.s. it's for FL or reasons

Yo im a Reggaeton Producer i got lots of instruments but maybe we can exchange our sample kits so u can send it to mine email and i will send mine kit to trust me i got some good stuff Dem Bow style etc. PEACE

djdoncarter@hotmail.com

I am very interested in these samples. Send em my way if you can. Im working on some home recordings and my current samples are pretty lame.

Yo man please send me the samples 2.
Im looking for some and i would realy apreciate;)

no doubt ill send you some samples free but if you want to buy the cd this cd is hot son ill sell it to you for #30 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me your email to send free samples

Back