Lookin for feedback and a reggaeton and spanish reggae track ..would be aprecciated

In the Kartunez (Up n Down) instrumental I dont think it serves the best purpose to have that sound panned hard left like you did. However, there were some good ideas towards the middle of the track. RadioDre was definitely smooth to the ears and I like the supporting sounds during the breakdowns. And finally, good attempt on the Westside track but I dont think you had the right mixture of instruments, maybe too many sounds in actuallity, and S.P.A.M had a good collection of sounds probably the best out of all i commented on. Good Luck on the rest of your production.

Find BeatsByJule on Soundclick

Thanks for The feedback bruh ...the up n down,and westside ,were both sampled :D so the panning and arrangements are kind of out of my hands...so i guess you like the composed stuff more .

Thanks everybody for the FB ...@DJ Master O ...yeah i do have a few probably backd up in a hardrive ...ive been a while without making reggaeton ,,I actually recorded a produced "Tu y Yo" in 2006,i just decided to throw it out there ...give me your email and i'll see what we can do as far as those beats :)

Back