Youtube Video Experts Click Here

athagreat

Hi guys thanks for stopping by. I was wondering if any of the producers out there could offer any advice on how to get more views. What tags do you use to make your videos more accessible. Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi guys thanks for stopping by. I was wondering if any of the producers out there could offer any advice on how to get more views. What tags do you use to make your videos more accessible. Thanks for your help in advance.

how-to videos get alot of views
but you won't make much off of the youtube partnership program
with just views

you need to promote a product /how-to on that product
give out your affiliate coupon code

the video I got the most views on is a toy book that I was selling on ebay
you need to find a niche audience and find ways of engaging with them in real time as well as several videos that make them want to subscribe.

main objective for me is to have video viewers head to my site so I can have more control,more detailed content,and CTA icons(call to action) to my conversion funnel

music makes money
but I have had more success with
1.business coaching
2.affiliate marketing
3.social media networking campaign management

You get more views continuously creating and marketing videos.

That's all there is to it. If people like the material you have, they promote it for you and subscribe

Back