Are you an EDM Artist, DJ or Producer? Then we want YOU!

B

bassheadfm

BassHead FM is a new online radio station that is operated out of Waterloo and is set to launch in no time. Our main mission is to support and promote the best electronic music talent and spread EDM culture on a national & international scale, as well as provide a free way for our listeners to discover new electronic music. We predominantly play dubstep, trap, glitch hop, dub and bass, electro, big room, ambient and chillstep but all electronic genres will be considered.

We are currently looking for local DJs, artist and producers in the electronic music industry that are looking for new ways to promote themselves. BassHead FM is offering hour-long guest DJ spots to local and international EDM talent and we want to hear your mixes; submit your best work to us and you could have an hour of our air time all to yourself. We also want to hear your original music to be considered for a spot on our online station playlist where your sound will be heard by thousands of listeners every month!

Please respond to this thread with some samples of your work or e-mail

Last edited by a moderator:
hi. i'm a progressive house/electro house producer. just listen to the 1st two tracks. if they turn you off i'll quit producing. no i won't i'm lying lol. enjoy though. i'll probably start DJing in two months so...stay tuned. :-)

Back