Yoooo i got a real question!!!!!!!!!!!!

juicybeatz

How do i get celebs like drake,lil wayne big names like that to even give my beats a chance and hear them yo

haha before the boards shit on you man, its gonna come down to marketing. who you know, who you talk to, who you impress. a good start is twitter in my opinion. start online then work it to in person. its never a straight line to the top though, lots of zig zags. be easy wont be fast

Networking...point blank.

But even if they hear them, there's no guarantee they'll work with you. Personally I feel that too many people are going for the homerun these days by trying to get their beat to a major artist, without hitting a single or a double first by building up a buzz locally. It's the curse part of social networking.

If you can make noise in your own city, you'll have a much better shot at getting your name out. Otherwise you're a complete unknown looking for a huge placement with someone like Drake (who just sold 631K his first week). It's self-explanatory how difficult that is. Hell, even look at how Drake started out. He built his buzz, eventually knew somebody who knew Wayne, got in touch with him and the rest is history.

Get a job as a valet. When you park their car put your CD in their player and set it to play as soon as they get in. If you in a hurry just catch them out in public and break into there car. Just smash the hell out of the window and forget the alarm it shouldn't take you long to eject and inject. This only works if your music is mind blowing......otherwise do not try it.

get a job as a valet. When you park their car put your cd in their player and set it to play as soon as they get in. If you in a hurry just catch them out in public and break into there car. Just smash the hell out of the window and forget the alarm it shouldn't take you long to eject and inject. This only works if your music is mind blowing......otherwise do not try it.

lol^^^^^^^^^

Soundclick!!!! Believe it or not but alot of major artist buy beats off there.

Loool some really funny stuff going on right here.
But yeah it depends. I have no knowledge on this field but in small countries like Portugal, where the musical business is not that huge, it shouldn't be much of a worry, if you are good then people will know you. OFC, citizens of america such as Drake will not but well that's life.

Get a job as a valet. When you park their car put your CD in their player and set it to play as soon as they get in. If you in a hurry just catch them out in public and break into there car. Just smash the hell out of the window and forget the alarm it shouldn't take you long to eject and inject. This only works if your music is mind blowing......otherwise do not try it.

HAHAHAH This fella's a joker!

Back