Why Your Website or Blog is Not Doing Well

H

HIMbeats

If you have your own website or blog and it is not performing the way you want it to then find out why. I can run a test on your site and tell you the "why". The report will tell you about your website from the search engines view; meta tag perform, back links, keyword density, link performance and it can tell you what your top 3 competitors are doing right, so you don't have to re-event the wheel. This is not a sales pitch and I am not trying to sell you software. I got this software for my website and it has helped me. If you are interested and have it done for your site hit me up

himbeats@hotmail.com

what is your take on google analytics
Google Analytics | Official Website

it's easy to incorporate it on websites through wordpress,joomla, and by reading around the net it's works very through hostbaby my chosen host
I researched a bit on it and it seems to be a great tools
and
google adwords
Google Ads

I also looked at some SEO software
as well but confused which one to pick if any as far as SEO software
I want to be succuessful as possible bringing many as possible as far as clients,ppl to sign up for my "Get Out of the Pews" campaign and the Changing Hearts and Minds christian Network
I know keywords are important...

you have a blog article on this sir..
so know alot of about websites and traffic

thanks for this thread right on time for me

included links for ppl who don't know about the google business solutions
here another link lol
Google Business Solutions

Last edited:
Depending on what website you are hosting your blog from, you should check to see if they utilize "search engine visibility" products. It helps you come up with key words to tag in your headers and meta tag, scans your page to tell the effectiveness of those tags, helps you create a site map and submits it to all major search engines and their affiliates.

what is your take on google analytics
Google Analytics | Official Website

it's easy to incorporate it on websites through wordpress,joomla, and by reading around the net it's works very through hostbaby my chosen host
I researched a bit on it and it seems to be a great tools
and
google adwords
Google Ads

I also looked at some SEO software
as well but confused which one to pick if any as far as SEO software
I want to be succuessful as possible bringing many as possible as far as clients,ppl to sign up for my "Get Out of the Pews" campaign and the Changing Hearts and Minds christian Network
I know keywords are important...

you have a blog article on this sir..
so know alot of about websites and traffic

thanks for this thread right on time for me

included links for ppl who don't know about the google business solutions
here another link lol
Google Business Solutions

I use all of Googles tools. I like Google analytics and I hate Google analytics. There are things about Google analytics and Google adwords that I love and other things....not so much. I would not rely on using just Google tools no more than I would recommend using only one drum kit to make all your tracks. These tools are only one part of the story and that story is forever changing and dynamic. See you really have to look at Google for what it is. They are a advertising company. Sure they do lots of other things, but it always boils down to their core product and that is ads. Any of the free tools from Google will only give you parts of the secret 12 herbs and spices but NEVER all. See they want you to buy ads...period.

You have to keep their real intentions in mind. I love Google because they are a brilliant company and I admire what they were able to do in the search business and turn it on it's head. Both the music industry and the newspaper industry should have taken notes from Google, they could have learned a thing or two instead of letting the internet practically kill their industries.

Anyway, my point is don't just use those tools only because you will only see so much behind the wizards curtain with them. Here is a couple things to keep in mind:

NEVER buy any of those so called SEO systems. Most are rip offs. I see them on WF everyday and most are put up by some guy that says, "yeah I will get you on the first page of Google in 24 hours" Is Google really that dumb?? If you do get there with this method do people think they will stay there when Google finds out? The answer is NO to both of those questions and now the website is flagged by Google and that guy is long gone with your money. SEO is not a magic wand.....it is a balance. You need in this order:

To be a leader in your industry. When I search for auctions for example, Ebay will be #1. They are the authority.
Natural high ranking. A website is high because it got there the natural way through time. 5 years on the net is a lifetime.
Content. I write for a lot of other peoples sites and blogs because content is still king for driving traffic.
Relevant backlinks. Keyword is relevant and not from some guy promising 5000 backlinks to your site by tomorrow.
Page optimization. Keywords, meta tags, etc. (not stuffed)

As for SEO software I would write down everything you want it to do and really do some research on it. CNET's is always my first place to go when I am looking for software and opinions on them. I have been messing around with SEO as a hobby for a long time...lol..before there was even a term really called SEO. I started building websites in 99 in college. Back then SEO was lets load up the keywords we want to get ranked on in the same color as the background and hide them on the first page..lol.

I would look at SEO is an ongoing expense that you need to account for. You need a software that will grow and change as SEO grows and changes. Find out the cost of updates this is very important. You can also just have me run a report from my software and it will tell you everything that is wrong with your page and how to fix it.

The main thing is I would check out who you are dealing with. The SEO game is the biggest rip off on the internet. Guys are coming into this with little to zero knowledge and selling people SEO systems and just taking peoples money.

I don't have too much info on SEO on any of my blogs, but I did write a book on it but it needs to be revised as it is about year old. After the holidays I will be re-doing some parts of it. I will send you a free copy my brother in Christ.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Depending on what website you are hosting your blog from, you should check to see if they utilize "search engine visibility" products. It helps you come up with key words to tag in your headers and meta tag, scans your page to tell the effectiveness of those tags, helps you create a site map and submits it to all major search engines and their affiliates.

Thanks Travis for your input. I think search engine visibility tools are worth it depending on what they do. I personally think "search engine visibility" was the biggest buzz word in 2011, but for actual effectiveness does very little for your business except maybe at a local level for some bricks and mortar businesses.

If a SEV tool promises to get my website on a ton of search engines and it will let me monitor my traffic then in my opinion this is not worth the price. Who cares about all those search engines because all the searches are below Google and most are with search engines no one has ever heard of. I can code a website with a search engine on it in about a half hour, but that does mean anybody is using it? Google on average carries a 70% market share on searches. Last month they did 85% with Yahoo the next closes at 6%. That only leaves 9% left and that doesn't account for Bing, Ask and AOL. Heck, both Ask and AOL were at around a half of a percent. A half of a percent! That is nothing so all these other search engines are irrelevant and less then nothing. What other search engines do I need to be on? If I sold hammers, then I would spend my money to get my hammers into WalMart and not worry about Joes Hardware store that has 10 customers a day.

Now I am not say that all search engine visibility tools are crap, but some charge you more money then they are really worth. This is especially true when it comes to keywords and meta tags. As a matter of fact keywords and the way they are search for drastically changed a couple months ago with Google. Now if a Google user is signed into their account when they do a search it will be done on a SSL and will not pass through their regular search term referrer data. Google did this for security reasons, but over time this basically means that the searches people perform for the most part will be encrypted and leaving keyword search terms less valuable without access to Google's data.

I use my site a bit different, as it's personal and experimental. Next year, I'll be creating another website which will have a totally different niche. The site will cater to a wider range of businesses, and require me to visit a variety of shops daily. I've found this method of conducting business to be the most effective.

Let's see what happens now that I understand the purpose of blogging, and general website ownership.

this is what hostbaby Musician Websites | Author Websites | Build Music Website | HostBaby has

Your website will benefit from the latest in web standards and new technology. We are always striving to improve and innovate for our artists.

Storage and Bandwidth
10GB Storage Space
We give you plenty of room to start out big and grow as much as you like! 10GB of storage space is plenty of room for all your images, audio and video files. And if you need more, just ask!
JC I know you said 10 gigs isn't much but check the bold print above but I wonder if they charge you more?? that's something I'll have to look into

UNLIMITED* Bandwidth
It's our job to give you a steady platform from which to grow your online presence. For that reason, we don't throttle your bandwidth. Get radio play? A big online mention? TV? No worries. We'll keep your site up and humming for your thronging fans.

* For sites that steadily use tons of bandwidth, we'll work with you to find the best solution for your site.

Search Engine Optimization
We optimise our websites using all the latest SEO standards so they come up #1 in online searches. This way it's easy for your fans to find you online.

Google Analytics
In addition to the web stats we offer in your account, you can easily integrate Google analytics with any HostBaby site. All you have to do is paste in your Google analytics ID and we'll do the rest.

here a great thread on website building/hosts choices,etc...
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/music-genres/rap-hip-hop-r-b/making-your-own-website-385617/

here's some widgets I found
Website Widgets - 10 Widgets to Make Your Website More Social | The HostBaby Blog

SmartViper - domain worth analyzer, historical statistics. Knowledge Is Power what's up with this?????

16 Reasons Why Bands and Musicians Should Have Their Own Websites | The HostBaby Blog

had to share these video with you folks

sick singer and rapper

Last edited:
fatalton said:
Storage and Bandwidth
10GB Storage Space
We give you plenty of room to start out big and grow as much as you like! 10GB of storage space is plenty of room for all your images, audio and video files. And if you need more, just ask!
JC I know you said 10 gigs isn't much but check the bold print above but I wonder if they charge you more?? that's something I'll have to look into

Unlimited storage is what I need, because I plan to own multiple websites. This is why I've decided to use Just Host. I'll be able to host multiple sites without being forced to purchase more storage space. Host Baby is great for musicians who are just getting started with website management. Website ownership has helped step my game up. It's much easier to stay in contact with people who are interested in the my services. It also helps me to project professionalism and expertise. This month alone, I've increase my site traffic by 150% and that number is still climbing.

Google Analytics is cool for what it's worth; however, I've found their information to be bias. I believe they only count the visit and hits that occur on their servers. My Awstat report gives me much more information regarding online marketing campaigns. Personally, I check both frequently. My number of sponsors is growing as well.

2012 is the year of my success.

Last edited:
No host can offer unlimited storage its bullshit.

This information below was copied from the disclosure of "Bandwidth and Disk Usage" from Just Host's servers. Unlimited storage means the disk space limits are none existent, as long as usage is within reason.

What do you mean by "unlimited disk space and data transfer"?

There are no set limits on the disk space or data transfer (bandwidth) that we provide in plans marked "unlimited". We want you to have the resources you need to build a great online presence. Still, we do need to be sure that we're providing all of our customers with optimum service. As such, we do require all customers to be fully compliant with our Terms of Service and utilize disk space and bandwidth related to the normal operation of a personal or small business website.

While it is rare, we may need to put constraints on accounts that are adversely affecting other customers or otherwise utilizing or abusing resources beyond what would be expected of a personal or small business website.

Last edited:
Yeah lol "as long as usage is within reason" so how is that unlimited? they may offer unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth but its technically impossible to provide this.

Its like unlimited coffee refills, its unlimited until the coffee runs out. Or they decide your a greedy bastard.

It really is just marketing bullshit. If it was the case Google would run all its stuff off $50 a year hosting instead of spending hundreds of millions on its own servers.

You're right, but its still better than being limited to 10GB server space; especially, in my case.

Last edited:
so over 5 years you're looking at 50-70gigs????
I just contacted them about the 10 gigs and asking for more space I'll let you know soon as possible on what they tell me
have sites do you plan on having???

http://www.10-cheapwebhosting.com/Unlimited-Hosting-Not-Unlimited.php

http://www.web-hosting-top.com/review/hostbaby.com
When you have multiple web sites on one billing account - every additional site (after your first) is only $10 per month sound expensive or not??? main site at $20 and 10 artist/producer sites that $120.00 a month

Last edited:
Hopefully I'll have that much content to share in 5 years. In the meanwhile, I'm mostly focused on converting web traffic into business. At the end of the day, it's all about how much money I bring home. The bills must be paid and I've got to feed my family. This is why I hustle so hard.

Last edited:
Back