Why not start a FP Producer Management Team

lisa2456

I was thinking about the Blazetrack convo...Instead of watching these industry cats try to scam us... we should hit bback as a community .

We as unknows have a lot more power than what I think we all realize.

1. It's more of us than it is them.

2. More selections to chose from beats wise.

3. Price cheaper because of indie status.

4. FP become the premier place to seek producers without fees. (musicplacements.com,istandard,pmp)

5. No one could just f us because the community could check to make sure each producer is getting what's deserved.

6. No one could just join unless they are actively contributing to helping other producers.

7. Heads up on ecxlusive placements...like the latest Bubba Sparks Hookup...

8. We are in charge as a collective...cut the scams from raping new producers.

This could happen if every producer comes from his/her corners and form ****in VOLTRON .

it really doesn't have to be a solely FP based project though... i would love to have something exist like that where people can give each other feedback and information is freshly available... wait, isn't FP supposed to be like that?

lol wow

anyways yeah it would be lovely... something like that should exist, because life is too dishonest for up-and-coming anybodies trying to make a living.

This should be done! Gettin placements for producers. The main guys here who will front the load with there already major contacts would get credits if they like or money percents from the up an coming. Makes sense. Dr.dre do it to producers all the time. But us indie guys get cocky an think once they get on they cant make money off or help the others smh great thread never acknowledge .maybe us new cats here can build this

Back