Why do albums leak incompletely?

Marvelous0

Drakes new album Take Care just leaked and its missing a song... If an album leaks why is a song missing? The same with Rihanna's new album it leaked with one song missing.. Why is that?

I don't think it was leaked legally as a promotion scheme so the person who leaked the albums you're speaking of ....probably got a old version of the what was suppose to be the released album
I'm not really true and I'm not really understanding why you're asking this question unless you're looking to leak your album as promotion fad

THE WALKING ON WATER BUSINESS COACH
Antonio
LETS BUILD A RELATIONSHIP TO BUILD YOUR SUCCESS

Drakes new album Take Care just leaked and its missing a song... If an album leaks why is a song missing? The same with Rihanna's new album it leaked with one song missing.. Why is that?

Cause you might actually buy the album for that extra song..

That is like asking: "I got the cracked Waves compressor plugin but it didn't come with the presets? why is that?"

Because it is illegally leaked and you are lucky you got anything at all.

(I can't believe people complain about a song missing from a leaked album they are stealing! It is a shame none of you guys here trying to become artists/producers/labels today will ever be able to make any money from your music... but, hey, it's nobody's fault, right? :sigh:)

That is like asking: "I got the cracked Waves compressor plugin but it didn't come with the presets? why is that?"

Because it is illegally leaked and you are lucky you got anything at all.

(I can't believe people complain about a song missing from a leaked album they are stealing! It is a shame none of you guys here trying to become artists/producers/labels today will ever be able to make any money from your music... but, hey, it's nobody's fault, right? :sigh:)

I don't understand this either I see leaking your own album if you're mad at your label...or some hair-brain scheme

I rather focus on building a business and not on leaked albums...but hey the ppl I listen to their albums don't get leaked
hey dvyce any word on when the site will have the bugs fixed

Walkinonwater.gif

THE WALKING ON WATER MEDIA/ENT/BUSINESS COACH Antonio
LETS BUILD A RELATIONSHIP TO BUILD YOUR SUCCESS

SERVICES

marketing salesmanship
professionalism sure fire networking
faith and entertainment leadership
time management/organization niche market research
Q & A Music Business/Law Consultation Recording/Production Studio design/organization(includes equipment suggestions for your budget)
artist bio writing freelance blog posts
business startups development budget development

"they speak on malcolm and martin, christian lets speak on luther and calvin"

Back