Where can I get HEAVY promotion and traffic?

To be honest, no one that is successful in online marketing is going to tell you how to get a lot of traffic, (eye know because eye do it for a living) unless you're willing to shell out some good cash or JV and be there affiliate.. meaning they get X amount of percentage from your total gross. And even then be weary..

D-funkdafied,

Social signals are good but it doesn't guarantee sales. If you want to be able to directly target the people interested in what you have to offer Facebook ads are good for that if you know how to use it correctly so your click cost is low. One way to do that is to use user ids of FB users interested in your genre. You can find that at my fivver gig listed on my site below.

You can also target radio station and blogs to play your music (no Payola) and remember if you are registered with A PRO or Sound Exchange, the more listeners you get, the more royalties. In your sense you are looking to make sales but don't rule out royalties too. It's another form of generating income from your music.

You can get radio play on our online station as long as your music is an id3 tagged mp3.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Peace!

Oh and this is probably the best info someone's given on this thread, a lot of people that are making money in music are making it through licensing. The record business is hard one, unless your target demographic is known to buy albums.. which the target demographic of most modern styles of music is not known too.. damn kids and their napster.. lol

Back