Whats Seperates the Great Producers from beatmakers in they mom basement

Bwade

what seperates timbaland pharrell and dr dre from average joes with talent too? i know Real produces bring a vision to the table but i want more feedback

your ground work homie. ppl can make the illest beat..but its bout being on your feet and being in the dirt!

Simplicity and banging drums... Timbaland always seems to have the craziest drums, Pharrell is an expert at putting in really subtle percussion parts that pull it all together, and Dr. Dre is just impeccable all around, haha.

Exposure and opportunity

And being able to recognize both when they are in front of your face.

I also think a big part of it is not letting fear hold you back. I've watched a lot of people miss out on things that could have been their break, myself included. The individual preference to avoid any negative criticisms or reactions will stop one from taking a risk that may prove to be beneficial to themselves and their true desires.

And being able to recognize both when they are in front of your face.

I also think a big part of it is not letting fear hold you back. I've watched a lot of people miss out on things that could have been their break, myself included. The individual preference to avoid any negative criticisms or reactions will stop one from taking a risk that may prove to be beneficial to themselves and their true desires.

This

Also they all sounded different. You could tell if a beat was made by Timbaland, Pharrel or Swizz Beats. Its like I cant put a finger on it and tell directly what makes these producers sound different from oneanother, but its just like you know its there.

Now, all artists both underground and mainstream uses the same kits, same sounds, same flows ect.

Timbaland invented that drumsound. THATs the main difference from everyone trying to follow.
Also; he went all in early and lived for and in the studio long before it payed off.

Back