WHAT SHOULD BE ON YOUR www.com

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
there are tons of things you can add to your website I listed the top 10 things I found to great for a business professional with links
of course it's important to tailor what you add to your site to your targeted audience
see the list here

for producers a beatstore is a must I use http://zinsta.com/
what items have you guys found is a must for your websites

Last edited:
The bottom line when it comes to websites is that if you want to have a site that works for you then you must pay attention to these:

-a professional presentation
-a site that 'makes sense'
-a fluid experience
-a site that is easy to navigate

and above all

-quality content

Coming from a web development/digital media background I can't begin to tell you how important it is to have a site that looks good and works well or people wont take you seriously and / or will not return to it. The things Fataltone is suggesting are great, but it is equally as important for these things to work together and are laid out in a way that is easy to understand which in turn creates an experience that the visitor is going to remember (for good reasons).

However you choose to funnel traffic to your site is up to you but if you want people to come back (and spread your content) you must have your site laid out in a way that 'works'.

So you ask: "How do you do that?"

Well, the truth is, there's a lot of trial and error work involved so be prepared to invest some time if you truly want to provide a quality experience.

The good news is that a lot of the work is already done for you if you know what you are looking for.

Here's a tip: Just take some time to visit and research some of the more established websites and see what they are doing and put your own spin on it so it works for what you are trying to do.

To be successful in business you must not only research the competitor but above all you must study the consumer so with that in mind think about what it is that you like and don't like when it comes to websites and implement that into your site's experience.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Back