Submitting beats to taxi.com

stinis87

hi fellow producers!

i was just wondering if you guys know if one can submit only beats to websites such as taxi.com or pmp worldwide? Do they have to have vocals and lyrics also? i do mainly pop/r&b so my tracks will need an artist singing over them eventually.

thanks for any respons:)

Last edited:
most submits to taxi is whole songs.. as they are for movies..tv shows.. check out any WB show... like Smallville or Supernatural ect...
there is a market at taxi for just instrumentals.. but kind of small by a person I know who uses the service.. I'm going sign all my artists up to taxi ... and submit their stuff....great revenue if they like your stuff ..tv and movie supervisors...and you get real A&R guys to listen and review your song and give you real tips...go to the website and check it out
TAXI: record deals, publishing deal, film TV placement, recording your music, songwriting

Taxi and Broadjam are great (they used to be one company) I deal with Broadjam though and have had some very successful placements. But for most beats they need that really commercial (not adverts) sound or the really abstract sound! The type of beats I had accepted were the commercial type. To understand what I mean listen to the beats I have on my site as they are about the same level as the ones I had placed: NashMusic100 - Premium

Taxi and Broadjam are great (they used to be one company) I deal with Broadjam though and have had some very successful placements. But for most beats they need that really commercial (not adverts) sound or the really abstract sound! The type of beats I had accepted were the commercial type. To understand what I mean listen to the beats I have on my site as they are about the same level as the ones I had placed: NashMusic100 - Premium

I see exactly what you mean....not to hardcore .. something a 40 something could get "jiggy" with lol....
but nice instrumentals man...I'm going to use this avenue to get placements starting next year after buying my house and setting my studio back up again....

I see exactly what you mean....not to hardcore .. something a 40 something could get "jiggy" with lol....
but nice instrumentals man...I'm going to use this avenue to get placements starting next year after buying my house and setting my studio back up again....

Glad you like my beats...and yeah its a great avenue for placements...but in the first days if you dont get any placements don't give up..when I started I almost deserted the whole thing because it seemed fruitless!

Back