Soundclick Layout Scam...

DubyabeatsCKtG

Dont trust a guy with the email "MixtapeGraphics@Gmail.com. Its a scam... I asked him to make me a layout about a month ago and he just kept making excuses then he just stopped email me all together. now im out of 25 bucks. but lesson learned.

Yeah it was too good to be true. I just thought he was a rookie designer so I figured I would help him out because I know what its like to have a "hustle" and people don't believe in you. But it turns out it was just a scam. Who scams someone for 25 bucks anyway. Like whats he going to buy a pizza...

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Man I'm diggin your music though. Let me know if you wanna get a collab going.

maybe just you...he has me and my co-producer's layout damn near done and already showed us the pictures and info...we would have it but we wanted little changes

Wow that's really upsetting. Lol. This guy just completely forgot about one of his customers. Well I've been emailing him constantly. If you get a chance to talk to him can you tell him that he's forgetting about his client Dubya beats.

I was referred to this forum from another one of my customers who was concerned by your post. Dubya, I ask that you please not jump to conclusions and slander people without full knowledge of a situation. I had a lot of work to handle and was going to finish this for you. I haven't forgotten about you although, I did not see any new emails from you. I apologize for being unresponsive and you can email me at any time. Please be sure that it's a fresh email so that it pops up at the top of my email list. Old ones would just pop up in the previous conversation which could be a few pages back in my inbox.

To Skullsouth: I appreciate you defending my company and backing me up. I will in return, offer you free service next time you want something designed. Who is your co producer? I'll offer him the same for being good customers and backing me up. I thank, and appreciate you a lot for this.

To further readers, what I do is NOT a scam. I do get caught up in time however and take longer than I promise. I do admit that. I do admit that taking my time would create the thought of me being a scam, I understand that as well but, I ensure to you all that this is not a hustle to take any ones money without giving anything in return. This is just a case of misunderstanding and while I could take action upon it, I choose not to because I understand where Dubya is coming from. I too, will be upset if I paid for something and was under the thought that the guy went absent. This will be resolved though Dubya to your satisfaction.

I was referred to this forum from another one of my customers who was concerned by your post. Dubya, I ask that you please not jump to conclusions and slander people without full knowledge of a situation. I had a lot of work to handle and was going to finish this for you. I haven't forgotten about you although, I did not see any new emails from you. I apologize for being unresponsive and you can email me at any time. Please be sure that it's a fresh email so that it pops up at the top of my email list. Old ones would just pop up in the previous conversation which could be a few pages back in my inbox.

To Skullsouth: I appreciate you defending my company and backing me up. I will in return, offer you free service next time you want something designed. Who is your co producer? I'll offer him the same for being good customers and backing me up. I thank, and appreciate you a lot for this.

To further readers, what I do is NOT a scam. I do get caught up in time however and take longer than I promise. I do admit that. I do admit that taking my time would create the thought of me being a scam, I understand that as well but, I ensure to you all that this is not a hustle to take any ones money without giving anything in return. This is just a case of misunderstanding and while I could take action upon it, I choose not to because I understand where Dubya is coming from. I too, will be upset if I paid for something and was under the thought that the guy went absent. This will be resolved though Dubya to your satisfaction.

Ok Well its good to know that you were not scamming me, I still don't understand how a businessman can completely forget about his customers whether my emails were at the top of your inbox of not. I do understand that time can be lost track of but for almost a month... If you felt that it would take you a long time to finish my layout, why didn't you just tell me? But if you could give me a refund I would happily delete this post to keep your name from further slander.

Are you still going to give me A refund?

---------- Post added 04-05-2011 at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-03-2011 at 10:28 PM ----------

So for the record. Ive emailed this guy literally 10 times in the last 3 days and not one reply. @SkullSouth sorry to get you in the middle of this but it seems that youre the only one that can get in contact with this guy. if you could do me one favor and tell this guy to respond to my emails or forum post, or just give me a refund. I've sent him my paypal email in every post.https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/members/skullsouth.html

whats worse? dude not making you a layout. or dude making me a layout after a month, ask for flames and broken volcanic ground. the troll gives me tree's and waterfall layout?? lol WACKNESS I TELLS YA

I Just got a layout from him in like 2 days time. Told him what I was looking for and he made it look hot!! Can't wait til it's completely finished.

Back