Soundclick Chart Ranking

naomi_beats

Has anyone tried things like gigs on Fiverr.com that sell you plays and profile views on soundclick to increase their Chart ranking? One of my friends was saying that he went from over 10,000 in the charts up to 84 in 2 days by buying a couple thousand profile views for Soundclick. He's actually ranked there in his genre so I know that's true, but I'm not sure how much credit I'd give it to buying page views??? It seems like their ranking system would be set up better than that ...What's your thoughts?

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay for anything like that. I haven't updated soundclick or reverbnation pages in ages (two years) and I'm still up there. One group I shot a free beat to took the track to #64 in the hip hop charts and it was and probably still is the number one in the hyphy category even though it's not a hyphy beat. I know for a fact those cats didn't pay to get views or a better ranking.

ETA: Just checked and that track is no longer #1. However, the #6 song in the hyphy category is my production. It's not even a hyphy beat, so I don't know why they put it in that category. I know for a fact he didn't pay to get any views.

And why the **** didn't they use the mix I did for them??? wtf?!?!

Last edited:
DON'T do it, it's a huge waste of money... Also sub genres aren't anything special even at 86 or w.e. Instrumentals is where it's at if you're moving up on that you're solid. Just network better, do some marketing. It'll post off in the long haul.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

If you need any help with anything feel free to hit me up and ask. SoundClick artist: Mercedes BIMS - page with MP3 music downloads

Last edited:
Soundclick is not the Billboard charts. There is no point in paying for a place on an Internet chart that provides little chances for income.

Back