So you want to sell your beats online?

selling beats

Making beats and selling them online is fine, I just feel like for me, I'd rather see someone selling themselves to the audience. It shows dedication and confidence when someone says"hey I'm a producer I make beats, I'm looking for mcs" verses click my link and buy beats online. I guess both are fine but I like to see that interaction and conversation happen. Personally I'd say do both, but make your self promotion outweigh the online. Thanks for listening. IgoByTodd

so your saying you are the person talking in the video.
Your perpetrating a fraud bottom line.

And your beats are below average.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

im lol while i read this. man you straight full of shit. Go to the next hustle this one aint gonna make you shit

This information isn't for people like you anyway brother!

Not a fraud, not a scam, no lies in my posts. I keep it real. It's up to the rest of the people to decide.

Oh...and insulting my beats.....huh....very mature and professional of you...damn guys...everyone go take THIS guy's advice....just check out his forum posts and you'll see he's a true winner!

Last edited:
This information isn't for people like you anyway brother!

Not a fraud, not a scam, no lies in my posts. I keep it real. It's up to the rest of the people to decide.
You say you keep it real so keep it real and give people the info for free.
The well is dry. Artists have been pimped out, producers have been pimped out, and your too late customers are almost pimped out also.

You say you keep it real so keep it real and give people the info for free.
The well is dry. Artists have been pimped out, producers have been pimped out, and your too late customers are almost pimped out also.

Do you go to the colleges like YO YOU SAY YALL GOT THE KNOWLEDGE PROVE IT AND GIVE IT FOR FREE!

Do you go to the store like YO THEM CLOTHES ARE DOPE BUT BE THE TRUTH AND GIVE THEM TO ME FREE!

That's retarded. Life doesn't work that way. From the time people existed barter systems have been in place. At one time it was sea shells or something, now its $.

So you can either trade $27 measly bucks for information that can make you thousands, or you can sit here and be like Mr. Lets Network and just talk shit on everything and demand shit for free and stay in the same spot forever. Up to you....

I've done enough explaining. I'm the middle man between someone looking to learn how to set up an online beat selling website and the product that can teach them to do so. No different than a salesman selling printers to an office complex.

Last edited:
**** this dude what ever yall need to now ask me.
Ill post it on this site for free i guarantee i have more info then these fake ass hustlers trying to sale you.

Keeping it real means staying true to yourself not explaining how programed people have become.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Do you go to the colleges like YO YOU SAY YALL GOT THE KNOWLEDGE PROVE IT AND GIVE IT FOR FREE!

Do you go to the store like YO THEM CLOTHES ARE DOPE BUT BE THE TRUTH AND GIVE THEM TO ME FREE!

this is not college or a store. its supposed to be a site where producers can learn not be hustled by a bottom feeder.

in all of these categories there are threads and posts at the top of the page with hell of info you can use, to hell with all of the leeches selling you dreams with old ass info and fake ass music submissions.

Last edited:
**** this dude what ever yall need to now ask me.
Ill post it on this site for free i guarantee i have more info then these fake ass hustlers trying to sale you.

Keeping it real means staying true to yourself not explaining how programed people have become.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

this is not college or a store. its supposed to be a site where producers can learn not be hustled by a bottom feeder

Can you please try to use the proper words in the future? It's a little frustrating to try and read posts that mix up homophones.

You guys can sure ask this guy whatever you want. He "nows" it all.

What do I know....I've only made money online using the information I learned from courses like JeeJuh's and will continue to do so......

I do share PLENTY of free info. But everything in life is not free.

Either way, I do appreciate the conversation and continual bumpage you're give me, so we can keep it up if ya want!

Really though, why don't you go make your own thread about how you HATE salesmen and you hate people who make money, And how everything should be free?

Last edited:
6668627.png

2142738_orig.png

9816534.png

That's all from selling beats online, and I wouldn't have done it if I didn't invest in information on how to do it. Like I say in my blog post, that's not even all the money I've made from selling beats, just a few examples.

I've also taken this exact information, and applied it to other online business which has also brought me income.

So take it how ya wanna.

View attachment 38397

View attachment 38398

View attachment 38399

That's all from selling beats online, and I wouldn't have done it if I didn't invest in information on how to do it. Like I say in my blog post, that's not even all the money I've made from selling beats, just a few examples.

I've also taken this exact information, and applied it to other online business which has also brought me income.

So take it how ya wanna.

llllllllllooooooooooooolllllllllllll.
wtf.
i know this mf didnt just post 3 sales in 8 months
im done..............

Last edited:
llllllllllooooooooooooolllllllllllll.
wtf.
im done..............

If you got some better ways and better proof that YOUR methods work let's hear it!

What you got man, come on...are you gonna provide any value or just keep on trying to assassinate my character?

I'm obviously telling nothing but truth here...trying to help people make money with their passion...I'm being honest...nope....haven't made 1000's of dollars.....YET.....but with the information I have invested in....I'm well on my way. I'm not braggin or acting like im boss status online beat seller, I'm just showing the ones who think it's not possible to make ANY money online selling beats....that it is....and I have...

So like I said....either provide value and explain exactly why the course is "perpetrating fraud" or gtfo and stop misleading people.

wow theres so many directions i can go with this.
you tried to explain to me how money works or whatever.
people follow money or better yet they want to model themselves after success.
you saying you havent made 1000's and only showing 40 or whatever people contact list makes you look like..............
you shouldnt try to sell a 'how to' until you have made tens of thousands being a average yearly salary is around 30 thousand.
your contact list will then be in the thousands.

the level your at you should give away a lot of info to gain trust with people.

but i will repeat this.

Last edited:
wow theres so many directions i can go with this.
you tried to explain to me how money works or whatever.
people follow money or better yet they want to model themselves after success.
you saying you havent made 1000's and only showing 40 or whatever people contact list makes you look like..............
you shouldnt try to sell a 'how to' until you have made tens of thousands being a average yearly salary is around 30 thousand.
your contact list will then be in the thousands.

the level your at you should give away a lot of info to gain trust with people.

Dude I'm really sorry, but what the hell is wrong with you?

I'm not trying to sell my own product.....I'm directing people to a product that has helped me make money. This is not my course.

THIS IS NOT MY COURSE!

I thought I was clear about that....
this is a course with information that will help take people towards achieving their goals. What I have been saying the ENTIRE TIME, is that I paid for info like JeeJuh's course, and it has in turn helped me to make money. I will spread what info I am learning from these types of course for free while I am learning, because that's what I am doing...LEARNING...

But if you wanna learn from the real master, then cop the course.

That's what I've been saying since post one. I don't think you read the blog post. You couldn't have if you think IM trying to sell a how to.

Yeah, if I was trying to sell my own course on HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE....that would be retarded. I don't know enough yet. Instead, I'm endorsing a product that I 100% cosign, because information like what the product teaches has led me to make a little money online, and with the info I learned from courses like JeeJuh's I will continue to make money.

Sorry if you misunderstood. Now I understand why you came at me how you did. You though I was trying to sell my own how to product. How or why you thought that....I don't know.

Last edited:
maybe your to stupid to understand your trying to sell the course regardless if its your or not... and for you to say you have benefited by selling 3 beats in 8 months you are a fool . you barely made enough to by it. how more clear can i be. your beats are below average. if i was him i would tell you to stop endorsing. how more clear can i be. everything ive stated is relevant.

Last edited:
maybe your to stupid to understand your trying to sell the course regardless if its your or not... and for you to say you have benefited by selling 3 beats in 8 months you are a fool . you barely made enough to by it. how more clear can i be. your beats are below average. if i was him i would tell you to stop endorsing. how more clear can i be. everything ive stated is relevant.

Wow...I've made hundreds of dollars so explain how that's barely enough to buy the course? I didn't post every single payment from paypal/my flash store that I've ever gotten....What are you the IRS? The fact of the matter is this information led me to making money. It doesn't matter how much. It helped me make money off what I love doing. Point blank period.

The fact of the matter is this: without information like what the course I am endorsing sells, I most likely wouldn't have made any of that money at all. Some people have NO KNOWLEDGE of what to do to sell their beats...they don't know where to start....this course will tell those people everything they need to know!

The guy who is teaching makes 1000's of dollars regularly from selling beats.....information on internet marketing has helped me to make close to $500 online in a period of about 14 months. so why should I not promote his product?

Explain to me exactly why I shouldn't encourage people to buy knowledge when it has made me money.........Who the **** cares how much money it exactly made me.....the fact is it's money I wouldn't have got without applying knowledge like what the course teaches.

With all due respect, you don't even know how to properly address me.....you keep using 'your' instead of 'you're' over and over again.....you keep insulting my beats.......saying they're below average when quite a few rappers have bought from me, tons more beg me for free beats, and I always get plenty of great feedback on my beats. I can always improve, but my beats are far from being shitty beats. Either way, how good or bad my beats are in the opinion of another producer (who sells leases for $5) is irrelevant. The way you have presented yourself so far has given me the opinion that you lack intelligence.

It's clear as day to see that from the way you speak (type), and the way you have presented yourself in this thread that you are not a very credible person to take advice from. I damn sure wouldn't listen to a word you have to say when all you have to tell me is I'm this I'm that and my "beats are below average".........opinions are like assholes buddy everyone has one.

If you are the god father of selling beats online, and you're site is soooooo successful, and I'm such a crock of shit...why don't YOU spread the info 100% for free....or why don't you make your own damn course on how to do it and sell it....then maybe I'll promote that one for you....(not)

Either way, the fact that you just keep coming back in here to bash me is lame as **** lmao.......you are a straight lame for the way you're acting in this thread. I'm not doing anything but trying to help people who don't know where to start with selling beats online out.

I already let everyone know that I get a % of the sale if they choose to buy from my affiliate link....I'm online legally hustling, and yes I AM MAKING MONEY!

It's not full time, live off of it money YET....but it will be soon. And honestly, I don't think I'm going too far when I say that you seem like you're just a nasty old bitter hatin ass mufvcka..

I will not be responding to you any more. To be honest, I have been using you to keep my thread bumped, at the top of the new posts section, and to keep generating views, but i have grown bored with that, and I've had enough of the low level disses you're resorting to. You can't even have an intelligent discussion about why you think the product has no value.

In other words.... THANK YOU FOR THE FREE PROMO!

Last edited:
You're not trying to help anyone out, you're trying to make a few bucks off a referral program. I'm not hating on you for doing so, but don't twist it - that is the real reason you're endorsing this, and that is the exact reason a lot of people aren't on board with it.

You're not trying to help anyone out, you're trying to make a few bucks off a referral program. I'm not hating on you for doing so, but don't twist it - that is the real reason you're endorsing this, and that is the exact reason a lot of people aren't on board with it.
Yup, I get a percentage. Already told everyone that. But information like this changed my life for the better. I'm no different than a salesman for a company AT ALL.

I'm trying to spread this knowledge to as many people as I can....I want to share the information I'm sorry it's not free. If I could tell the guy to make his course free and make him listen I would, but I cant.

Am I wrong for also getting a percentage? Am I not entitled to that if I direct someone to the course? I'm not begging anyone to buy anything. But I'm giving my God's honest opinion on this type of information, and even going as far as to show some results it has gotten me. I didn't have to do that...I didn't have to make this post....

Do you think I just got the idea to do this out of nowhere? No...information like what's in the course opened my eyes to this possibility. Some people don't even know what affiliate programs are....I was one......taking this course taught me NOT ONLY HOW TO MAKE MONEY SELLING MY BEATS ONLINE.....which I have shown proof of....but also OTHER WAYS to MAKE MONEY ONLINE!

My first intention is to help people out, my second is to make money.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Nothing I said has been a lie......I could get in some legal trouble for that.

Everything I have said here is 100% true, and this is more than worth the $27 IN MY OPINION!!!

If you don't agree....no one is forcing you to buy a damn thing.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Oh yeah....and don't forget about the fact there's a god damn money back guarantee..........

It's not like I'm trying to scam anyone out of any money....Even if they do decide to take it to the next level and buy the course, then they think oh man this is bullshit, THEY CAN GET THEIR MONEY BACK....

In no way am I being deceitful or in the wrong here.

Last edited:
Yeahyeah, ''this changed my life'' blabla... You are just going in defence mode when you are making these 1000 words posts on this thread. You wouldn't use your time for this if you wouldn't make money from it, so please just shut the f u c k up and stop posting and defending yourself with your stupid arguments and let people choose themself if they want to believe this shit, don't try to convince everyone with your long posts.

Damn.

Lol the knowledge the guy teaches is sound. It's not my fault if you aren't intelligent enough to learn, understand and then apply the knowledge. It's not a scam, he's teaching proven internet marketing techniques. You can probably learn it all for free if you feel like searching around for hours and hours and taking different peoples examples and applying it to selling beats online, but if you want it all in one place all at one time then this course is for you. People use the same exact techniques he teaches to sell beats online to make millions of dollars for their corporations. Selling beats online is no different than any other business....you gotta have good marketing.

But it's cool. The less people that know how to do this kind of stuff, the more money I make! :D A few people already were smart enough to buy. They'll be making more money than they are now soon I guarantee!

Last edited:
Back