Sending paying customers their beat(s) / paypal button on soundclick

Elliottproducer

Hey producers, I have a quick question regarding Soundclick, my Paypal button, and getting the track to the buyer after they have paid.

My page is setup as most average layouts are. You checkout through typing your beats in the text field, and paying for your lease. My question is what is the most efficient way to get the buyer their track? As of now, typing your beat name into the text box and hitting checkout button, you can pay, but no beat is sent(I could not find this feature on Paypal, associating a product download with the checkout button)

My question is how should this track get sent? Am I missing this feature on Paypal? Or should I personally E-mail the client their track(s)?

Thanks -SVMUEL

Hey producers, I found a solution to my problem. I am just going to get in contact with my layout designer and have him integrate MyFlashStore into the webpage. I had originally used this plugin, but was unaware of its functionality, and its ability to distribute different kinds of files for different kinds of leases, I was just unaware to access these, you must have a Gold account or above.

Feel free to prune this thread, just thought I might leave it up incase anyone else was having the same issues. Thanks -SVMUEL

Back