Purchase Follow-Up

J

JThunder

I have sold many beats in the past but whenever it comes time to follow up the purchase, I fail. I usually wait a week or two then I ask "how is the song going?" I have never gotten a reply. Sometimes I will try again after a while and they will say that they want more. Since repeat customers are your biggest source of income, how should I follow up?

always get their email.. and get yourself a professional email service with great graphic header of your comany offer a free beat and email some tagged beats..
and of course thanks them

"I apperciate your past,present,and future business" gas them up a little too if you heard any of their work...

always get their email.. and get yourself a professional email service with great graphic header of your comany offer a free beat and email some tagged beats..
and of course thanks them

"I apperciate your past,present,and future business" gas them up a little too if you heard any of their work...

It all depends but you just got some good advice in the quotes. You are speaking with them so you know when they are going to be in the studio so I would give them a two or three days then call them to see how they are doing, then wait another week call them to see if you can hear the song. Make sure you build a relationship and find out other things so you more to speak about then just the song/beat.

Hey Voltron, G.I. Joe, Transformers, Go Bot and I am going to stop because you will figure out my age. LOL, I watch a lot those with my kids and let me tell you I feel like a kid again. :)

since dvd tv set or dvd seasons have been on the market I have been catching up on all my old shows...like I loved back in the day
Degrassi Jr.High the orginal series

I would give them a two or three days then call them to see how they are doing, then wait another week call them to see if you can hear the song.

Thanks, I've never been sure about how long to wait. And also thanks to fataltone for the advice ps don't get me started about degrassi lol

Back