Producers outside USA getting any placements?

kodiacc

Hi everbody.

ive been following the "game" and the producers for the last 2-3 weeks and very intense. looked up major albums which i like, produced by which producer.. watched a lot of youtube and red a lot on twitter and interviews and stuff.

im from europe and i figure that all major producers are based in the us? i mean except David Guetta or Stargate (which are from norway but based in NYC) nobody is really ****in with the Music Industry.

i mean we all notice the upcoming rise of new producers like johnny, lex, jahlil beats, hitboy, boi-1da, 40,..

all these guys, they all live in the US. i mean everbodys talkin about the internet and the big opportunities and you can reach everbody throughout twitter, soundclick and stuff.. so thats why im wondering. i know there is a german (allrounda) everytime in the top10 of SC or Sean Divine which is UK based i guess but i talk some major placements here.

is it because there is just no real sense in working together by just "sending a beat" which is not really what major artists do. they WRITE a song what means the arrangement will be done live in the studio with other persons. its not only one mp3track and one vocal track, there is more. is that the reason?

or is it just that you get a major placement by "connections"/by know somebody who knows somebody, who knows somebody.. and so it stays very local. i get that from listening to a few interviews where people tellin how they got hooked up with an artist..

what do you guys think.. just let me know!

Last edited:
L Pro from Poland had Fabolous on his beat and the track was supposed to be on Loso's Way even. He just send the beat to the label.

Matheo from Poland had The Game on his beat.

Snowgoons are from Germany ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back