Personal Top 3 - Best websites for selling and showcasing your music

slav

Hi, everyone. I am interested in your opinion about the best websites to promote and sell your music out there. Which is your number 1 and why? I am just getting started with this so please help me gain perspective :). Thank you!

Your probably gonna get alotta people telling you to make your own website. That way your not competing with a million other beatmakers on the same site. but other than that soundclick is ok i got my start selling beats there. definately look into myflashstore as well. I suppose those would be my top 3!

Luka95 is Soundcloud the only website u use and does it provide u with enough features and potential to grow as an artist?

Your own is the best as you have total control over it. www. whatever.com can shut down at anytime. If you don't want to spend time creating your own site. Go with a site that get's lots of artist traffic

Beat Brokerz is the new wave to sell beats. We take pride in our marketplace, and do the job of selling your beats for you. All you have to do is set up shop, create a store, and add your inventory. We will do the rest. We offer copyright assistance, customizable license contracts written up by an entertainment lawyer, multiple file type uploads(and even link it to your drop box for track outs) and 100% customer support(both Producers AND Artists)
We can help you set up your own domain website powered by the features of Beat Brokerz. We offer a Music Community(BeatBallerz) with lots of opportunities to win raffles with cash prizes and more, as well as compete in Monthly beat Battle Tournaments to fine tune your skills and a chance to win cash and other prizes.
Join our team, and see what we can do for you: Beat Brokerz- For Music Professionals

soundcloud and your own site, you can make your own site with worldpress for free (they make money off adds on your site)

then promote yourself on twitter and facebook, add on facebook as friends rappers, like 5 people a day to not get blocked (rappers, not regular people so they don't report you, rappers always want more people to show their music too, you can find them in groups just type in music rap underground ect...) and tweet to rappers that you got beats

you gotta be willing to work to be able to reach out

Your own is the best as you have total control over it. www. whatever.com can shut down at anytime. If you don't want to spend time creating your own site. Go with a site that get's lots of artist traffic

That's very true. If the OP doesn't know how to make a site, I can do it for a similar price to other hosting companies. Design included!

Back