Paying for a Manager?

sf41fever

I got an offer from someone i know, who is very well connected in the game. he offered me to manage me for a monthly fee. now i know a lot about the business, but not enough, and he is willing to show me everything i need to know to get somewhere, like a coach. Plus he will shop my beats to people. And teach me how to do things in the business, he knows all about the business, he manages some big people, and he anwered a lot of questions i needed guidance with and is helping me out... would you advise me to proceed with this.....

in my opinion the game is to be sold not told, so im thinking it might be a go

if you want this to be a career and not a hobby yes this is a great avenue to learn and to get connected yourself just make sure when you get connected after many years that you coach someone else money is time and time is money in business so a monthly fee I can see...unless its family and you're helping that family member by being a business assoiciate or just a runner get this...get that..
fill out these forms,send out these email..lick this stamps on these evelopes etc..

Back