Not using Reddit? You Should Be!!!

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
I know I haven't been interested in it as much as Facebook,Twitter,and Youtube. Just as all things that I do I'm researching and looking for more avenues to share my content with as many internet surfers as possible. You asking yourself why should I check out Reddit. Read More...

Last edited:
Interesting video. I'm aware of what Reddit is, but I haven't used it.

One thing I'll point out from that vid is that before the 2:00 mark, he's already reiterated that universal truth about being successful with social media and the online music industry.. (paraphrasing): To get the best results, you must have either phenomenal content or great luck.

But it looks like where this stands apart from FB and Twitter is that you don't need a list of "followers" to depend on. You post something, and anyone surfing Reddit with those subheadings can see it and vote it up. Overall, I feel so burnt out on the social media likes and follows and retweets and thumbs up. I've said it in other threads - I see musicians posting their links and music all day long, and I click on so few. I've probably checked them out when they first followed me or vice versa, but "YO CHECK OUT MY NEW BEAT" just doesn't work on me anymore.

Interesting video. I'm aware of what Reddit is, but I haven't used it.

One thing I'll point out from that vid is that before the 2:00 mark, he's already reiterated that universal truth about being successful with social media and the online music industry.. (paraphrasing): To get the best results, you must have either phenomenal content or great luck.

But it looks like where this stands apart from FB and Twitter is that you don't need a list of "followers" to depend on. You post something, and anyone surfing Reddit with those subheadings can see it and vote it up. Overall, I feel so burnt out on the social media likes and follows and retweets and thumbs up. I've said it in other threads - I see musicians posting their links and music all day long, and I click on so few. I've probably checked them out when they first followed me or vice versa, but "YO CHECK OUT MY NEW BEAT" just doesn't work on me anymore.

that doesn't work on many lol I say 1-5% will actually click on a link like that and then listen for 10-30 seconds
and it won't generate
a lead or a sale
or
a follower or a sharer

that's why I make sure I tell everyone(I tell myself everyday be unsuperficial as possible, yes put information out there in general links posts but just make sure you contact 5 ppl directly with unsuperficial engagement for every general post of your article on twitter/Facebook

also on Facebook(can't do this on twitter Bitly can only do so much)
if you can talk about the article a bit and make the reader interested in clicking by using what you actually learned from a video blog you're posting or what you gained from the information(you don't even need to get into detail)
they are more likely to click
and
read the article because you have attach VALUE to the blog post/article/video

everyday for the next 90 days I want to find 1-3 ppl a day that I can actually engage with 4-6 times a week with genuine conversation and build up a relationship that will be beneficial to both parties and hopefully many others through our networks that will already have

like say I'm engaging with someone in direct messaging
and they are like

"man I been struggling to find a good graphic artist"

I say
"oh for real I know a great graphic artist here is his/her information and be sure to check out his/her portfolio, I think he/she can create something great for your project/business because he/she has done it for me"

again this gives value to the relationship and builds trust because I'm not just throwing out a name I actually used them(the graphic artist) myself

and

I never discuss what I paid for a service from that person
because a lot of times I have received a discount through bater(trade) or because we have build a relationship

and
if they believe they can get the same deal and can't this could cause problems for the relationship I trying to build with the person looking for the graphic artist

I have found some tools that have helped me make better use of Social networks I don't know if you have a blog but
I think this might build back up your fire for social networking
and
using it to share value information just to plain find better ppl to network with
because I believe even though it's great tools for bloggers it can be used for a producers

who are just searching for a way to strengthen their network with professionals and artists that can boost sales,get you preferable contacts, and take the pain out of look at profiles profile after to see if this person is worth having following or having as a follower

5 Great Tools for Bloggers(and in my opinion for those who looking for what I stated above)

by the way what is your Facebook page??
my page is https://www.facebook.com/holylambmedia
my twitter is @holy_lamb_media
my pinterest is http://www.pinterest.com/bizcoachantonio

Last edited:
Back