New Upcoming Artist/Producer ...DJ Set It Off a.k.a. 36 --->check this out !!!!!!!!!!

DJ Set It Off aka 36

DJ Set It Off a.k.a. 36
New Upcoming Artist/Producer ...DJ Set It Off a.k.a. 36 --->check this out !!!!!!!!!!

This be the one and only DJ Set It Off a.k.a. 36. As an upcoming music producer/artist, I plan to succeed by any means necessary and become one of the biggest worldwide icons within the music industry. My biggest inspirations is J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, J. Cole, & Kanye West. I specialize in Hip Hop/Rap, R&B, Pop, Reggae, Rock, and Jazz. I've been doing my thing for about 3 years now and have come a long way. Each step just gets better and better. With the help of Lil D and Headache, I've been able to catch the ears by a good number of people and gain my reputation. As of now, I'm unsigned, but I plan to start my own record label one day and i plan for growth within my record label and for it to be successful.
36.jpg

keep it contact with me I'll have a website up soon in the next 2 to 4 weeks
THIS IS A BUSINESS AND NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY
a little bit about my website...
this is what will be on the website

1. webisodes documenting every aspect of my business
a.getting a business bank account
b. getting a EIN from the IRS
c.getting logo "lol"
d.getting your website up
e.attracting investors
f.attracting producers/artists
g.promotion
etc...etc..

2. I'll be doing e-business consulting help producers,audio engineers,graphic artists,film direction, and recording artists improve their profitably so I will direct ppl to your services

3. Network
Holy Lamb Media and Entertainmet will have a
NETWORK LISTING PAGE
listing those whooffered
discounted services to us=(holylamb media and ent.) as well as companies that are all about serving indie artists,etc...

the listing will include links to your website and/or your contact info(so you can grow your business.... double,triple your cliente)

and the site will also have info I gather on the internet to help
indie labels and artists/producers,graphic artist,video directors,etc...

Join the movement ... Networking with Holy Lamb Media and Entertainment to Take your business to a NEW LEVEL!!

Back