Need suggestion for selling beats online

Menace Slinger

Hi,
I've been making beats for a local hip hop crew for 3-4 years. I've never sold beats online before. Though I've worked with other local artists. Now I want to sell beats online

What should be my first step ? How should I start ?

I'd reccommend starting by posting your beats to a YouTube and Soundcloud account to let people hear what you can do. Create a fan base and spread the word. You can't sell to no one so you'll need some attention first. You could then use maybe a Bandcamp account or similer and link to this via YouTube and Soundcloud. It may pay to give some away for free to artist that already have a fan base and get them to link back to you.

there are lots of beats selling websites but the big problem with them is that there is too much competition, monthly payments, commission from your sales and getting on front page is hard. my suggestion is check for FREE new producers selling beats websites and join with them and start selling your beats there coz they will help you to get known to customers and establish a big brand with them

after you start making sales you can start your own website.

Georgia Beats For Sale | Florida Sell Beats Online | New York Buy Beats | Sell Rap Beats | New Jersey Hip Hop Beats © www.mkufubeats.com

You can mess around with free solutions all day but in the end you have to spend a little to get into a system that works and pays off. Euphonybeats.com's player is by far the best system based its higher conversion layout. I've tried out the rest but this one is the best, go to euphonybeats.com

Reason why it takes it over the edge is because Euphony offers multiple checkout options.

- Make hot beats
- Put it in the Euphony player
- Create your website and attach a blog for (SEO)
- Patience

Too many people give up early. Success takes time.

Build your own website. Use wordpress and build an email list of loyal customers.

That's my favorite on this thread. Yo can get a hosting package for cheap now. My company offers it and we can set you up with a reliable site for $8/month. Design, hosting, and everything technical included.

We started off using the Widget from MFS and then created a website, now we're setting up opt in forms to build a list and started blogging about our music for SEO like Spinscratch said

I sold my first beat online... I dont sell much beats offline... Anyway.. Myflashstore and Music Centro are good widgets you can use to sell your beats...

2. Get a Soundclick and A layout... Thats because soundclick has a chart system and you can always get free traffic that way compared to your own website.

3. Network, network, network!!! Your success will be determined by how much you Network! Promotion is the Key!

Back