Need a Pro Graphic Designer to do Album Artwork

What's up FP. Been a minute since I've been here. Just been finishing up a project (currently getting mixed and mastered) and now we need to find a top notch, professional, graphic designer that can deliver high quality, clean simple, classy album artwork for an R&B, Pop, Dance record. I've stumbled through a bunch of threads here but didn't find much besides a few links to websites that were not what we are looking for (more of the mixtape type stuff). We are not looking for free work as that usually means it is not coming from a professional designer. We need very professional and clean looking work...Not a mixtape designer.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Post links here or send samples to info@amplifireproductions.com

THANKS!

Thanks guys.

Fataltone, I have looked into Disc Makers before and I'm not a big fan of what I have seen. The examples they have on their website are not what we are looking for but maybe with a little direction on our end we can get what we want. Have you worked with em? If so can you post an some stuff they did for you?

Medicine Man, thanks for the link, I'll check it out and get back to you if interested.

If you need professional graphic designs done at affordable prices contact Kat Zivkovic. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.

Graphic design services offered:

- logos
- mixtape / CDcovers
- flyers / ads
- t-shirts
-myspace layouts
-facebook page designs

Visit - Home to check out some of my work.

If you need a design that is not listed above let me know.
Turnaround time for designs listed above is 48 or less.

hey fataltone...I didn't know you were still looking for someone to do your logo? I know I was going to do it and then I know you had someone else set up to do it. Sorry bro...my schedule has been crazy. I haven't even been on here lately, but my mix schedule has finally slowed down a little, so I am working on putting up a site for my graphics too. It is not done yet (I just started), but here is some of my stuff. Portfolio - Alex On The GFX

If you need help on graphic stuff in the future you know I got you man.

-Alex

Back