Myspace

Get soundcloud and facebook. You can even log onto myspace using your facebook, tragic times for the company.

Keep on Myspace. It is for the most part dead, but it makes you more visible. Lots of people still use MySpace to learn actual info on the artist like when shows are, music, and blogs and use facebook for updates. Its doesn't cost anything to have a myspace account so I say get one and update it monthly. It doesn't hurt.

Myspace is still useful but you have to know how to work it. its still one of the most popular social networks around. I still make money from myspace from artists I networked with over the years.

is it a lost cause, is there any point to create one far as marketing goes

Myspace still gets millions of hits per month so it is not dead per say. It is however loosing money. Newscorp is trying to figure out a way to sell it to another company the last time I checked. As someone previously stated, Myspace is good as long as you know how to use it. Just like any other social network its a marketing tool. If you know how to use it, it can still bring you great traffic and results.

Back