Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: my first post for increasing traffic to your site

grormerve is offline Registered User
    Sign in to disable this ad
    It is a pity, that now I can not express - I hurry up on job. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think on this question.

misu7 is offline BUY BEATS BEATS FOR SALE
    I can not go to your link , at frist i want to know have above link any tutorial video ?
    buy beats, Hip Hop Beats and Rap Instrumentals Online! t,buy beats online

Amazing thread Tone!
    Two things that annoy me are people who are positive out of ignorance, and people who are negative out of bitterness. People who are neither usually get along with me and agree with most of what I say. People who are one of the 2 think I'm the other.
    www.soundclick.com/phukdupbeats
    www.myspace.com/phukdup
    http://twitter.com/PhukdupEnt

comfortlanding is offline Registered User

Cool

Great stuff...

DLSBEATS is offline Registered User
    Thanks for sharing your ideas. Do you have any ideas for YouTube tags in 2013, I'm a bit lost.

indepthjay is offline Registered User
    Their was a lot of great info here. This was a great post, thanks for sharing!

fataltone is offline Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLSBEATS View Post
    Thanks for sharing your ideas. Do you have any ideas for YouTube tags in 2013, I'm a bit lost.
    I'll do some research on this and post what I find because Youtube is my next stomping ground going after licensing deals with
    Youtube partners/Video channel owners

so I'll be doing a lot of trial and error and thorough research with data collection.

I'm glad this helped some or at least sparked some ideas.

https://soundcloud.com/antonio-baugh/worship97bpm437

-Coach Antonio
    -Coach Antonio/Saint Antonio
    Following Christ not Social Norms

mymusicmarketer is offline Registered User
    Thanks for posting these videos!! There is always more than one way to skin a cat. I agree with seo strategies outlined in the videos it just depends on the market your are targeting and how you plan to engage them. I would only add that you should do more market research as is pertains to your music. Before attempting to go after a market you should find out what it is they like then give it to them. There are tons of ways to do market research but ultimately it comes down to picking a niche and finding a way to reach them fast, and at an affordable price. SEO is great but it is really slow and with the competition only growing everyday it is becoming harder and harder to care out a niche using SEO. It is alot of work to do SEO only to find out that the market is not buying.

This is why testing the market before you go long is so important. I would recommend running paid ads and sponsored ads to people who are already buying before attempting SEO to gain traffic to your site.
    Tyjon Hunter invites you to check out more articles on music marketing at http://mymusicmarketer.com.

testube is offline Registered User
    very informative.

jj jordan is offline Registered User
    Its such a very informatics post. I appreciate your effort. After reading these tips I felt that now I am able to get huge traffic for my website.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information