Most effective site for selling beats online?

MrJames851

For those of you that sell beats online consistently, what's the current spot for it?

soundclick, soundcloud, instagram, ...?

Best site for me is my own website followed by soundclick definitely... I use soundcloud, twitter, youtube, & facebook for bringing branding/traffic. I use other beat selling websites as well for branding and if a sale happens.. that's always nice. The key is to always be where artists hang out or look for music at in my opinion.

Best site for me is my own website followed by soundclick definitely... I use soundcloud, twitter, youtube, & facebook for bringing branding/traffic. I use other beat selling websites as well for branding and if a sale happens.. that's always nice. The key is to always be where artists hang out or look for music at in my opinion.

This.

Your own website should be your first mission and then have these other sites like Soundclick, Youtube funnel traffic back to your website. Look what happened to people that put their business on the back of Music Centro, they have to start all over again.

The formula that works for me is using social media to funnel to my website and using the Soundgine system. Soundgine is by FAR the best beat store. They just released Youtube integration that allows me to add Youtube videos with my music and really made a huge difference. I add videos of the process of me making the particular beat and has worked wonders. Personally I think its because people connect better with the music when they see all the work being put into it, or maybe not...I just know my sales have gone up since integrating Youtube.

Another thing that has worked is by connecting my blog with Facebook and Twitter. Anytime I post a blog post it auto posts on Facebook, FB in turns auto posts to Twitter. I know its sounds elementary and obvious but this technique alone is 45% of my traffic. I get approx 600 hits a day.

This.

Your own website should be your first mission and then have these other sites like Soundclick, Youtube funnel traffic back to your website. Look what happened to people that put their business on the back of Music Centro, they have to start all over again.

The formula that works for me is using social media to funnel to my website and using the Soundgine system. Soundgine is by FAR the best beat store. They just released Youtube integration that allows me to add Youtube videos with my music and really made a huge difference. I add videos of the process of me making the particular beat and has worked wonders. Personally I think its because people connect better with the music when they see all the work being put into it, or maybe not...I just know my sales have gone up since integrating Youtube.

Another thing that has worked is by connecting my blog with Facebook and Twitter. Anytime I post a blog post it auto posts on Facebook, FB in turns auto posts to Twitter. I know its sounds elementary and obvious but this technique alone is 45% of my traffic. I get approx 600 hits a day.

this has been posted over and over and cats still ask how can sell beats you give them this information and they don't take it to heart very small amount actually want to work hard at marketing

This.

this has been posted over and over and cats still ask how can I sell beats
you give them this information and
they don't take it to heart
very few actually want to work hard at marketing

Music Centro is good but I noticed that the site is working anymore just think about the sales those producers are losing

I see your point but me personally I don't like all those designs because thats just more money to spend call me old fashioned I'd rather just have a profile to upload my awesome beats let people listen and buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best beat site will always be your website, but you always want to be linked in with every other site that has artists involved. Just make sure that everywhere you are always links back to your website

get your own website. its hella cheap now a days. I was top 10, 1st page on soundclick but it cost soooo much money for there promos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back