Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Monetizing Your Website to Bring in Additional Income besides beat sales.

mrtemmtation is offline Registered User
    Thanks

Monetizing Your Website to Bring in Additional Income besides beat sales.

Sign in to disable this ad
    Becoming affiliates to websites is an excellent way to monetize your website and bring in some extra cash. Also, the Google Adsense Program is a strong money raker. It is important to note that neither of these are a get rich over night method, but if you have a successful enough website, it is 100% possible to be making a living off of programs such as these. I personally just use it for extra money, and I am receiving about $100 every month, and this number will hopefully grow as my sites traffic increases and I get better ranked in google. But for now, check out the article I wrote up on both the Amazon Affiliate Program and Google Adsense.

Amazon Affiliate Program:
    Amazon Affiliate Program - Make Money from Amazon Mr Temmtation Beats

Google Adsense
    How to Make Money With Your Blog! Google Adsense | Mr Temmtation Beats Mr Temmtation Beats

The Adsense one is more of an introductory video, but it gives you a basic overview of what to expect. Good luck everyone!
    Download Drum Kits, watch beat making videos, browse the beat store and more!
    http://mrtemmtation.com

Josh Row is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    $100 per month...not bad. If you don't mind me asking, how much traffic are you getting to your site every month to make that $100?
    Josh Row - spotliteproductions.co - Hip Hop & RnB Instrumentals For Serious Artists

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Row View Post
    $100 per month...not bad. If you don't mind me asking, how much traffic are you getting to your site every month to make that $100?
    I have an average of about 400-600 visits/day but every now and then I will have a spike either up and down which can range from 100-1,000 visits.

---------- Post added 02-13-2013 at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-11-2013 at 04:14 PM ----------

and thats visits* not page views*

Desire Inspires is online now Registered User
    Thanks
    Doesn't Google and Amazon end up making all of the money? They are getting free advertising by you having them on your site. All you get is $100 a month. That ain't right, bro. Let's start a rally and protest. You and others are being exploited!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desire Inspires View Post
    Doesn't Google and Amazon end up making all of the money? They are getting free advertising by you having them on your site. All you get is $100 a month. That ain't right, bro. Let's start a rally and protest. You and others are being exploited!
    Well I agree to do it. It's not like I'm being forced to put ther ads on my site. It is a good source of easy income and a little extra spending money. Especially as a college kid. Also, I find that Google is a GREAT company, doing GREAT things and they treat their employees greatly. I support them 100%.
    likes this.

King-Vis is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Where can i get the best affiliates? Some people say e-junkie is very good.

evanmays is offline Helper and Teacher
    Thanks
    You could look at clickbank. I'm pretty sure the guys at DubTurbo became rich that way
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52792246/2xd73.gif
    Sell Beats with Beatwealth New producers beatselling tool

ProducerPromoter is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    very nice job with adsense. You can try amazon products, CPA offers, and also try selling ad space on your site. These are more consistant and better converting in my opinion. Any questions PM me and I will be happyto give you my opinion.

Lets Network is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    i mean really 400 - 600 visits to a beat site day, you shouldnt even need to bother with affiliates

ProducerPromoter is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lets Network View Post
    i mean really 400 - 600 visits to a beat site day, you shouldnt even need to bother with affiliates

The OP is probably doing well on beats however he is monetizing his site even more. If you can have adsense or affiliates and make even more money then why not. Good Luck OP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information