Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Making Money on SoundClick.. really that easy?

JakkHusher is offline Registered User
    Thanks

Making Money on SoundClick.. really that easy?

Sign in to disable this ad
    I was wondering if anybody really makes a ton of easy money on soundclick? I personally feel 80% of the beats sound the same and dont want to be involved with it but from what im hearing is its an easy way to make money. Is this true.
    likes this.

Cyko is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    It's all in the marketing... I know plenty of guys with no names that make 4-5 figures a month from their sound click page.

again its all in the marketing
    likes this.

RealTMB314 is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    No such thing as easy $ ya got 2 work hard an make the right moves
    and like this.
    WHY NOT TAKE A HEAR TO MY BEATS...? - TrailmanBeatz.com -

MoreRyanHall is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    It's possible but it's not easy. It's also not the only place to make more. I'm sure it people who make music around your way. Hook up with them to get started.
    likes this.

Nin Vibe is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    I was wondering, can i sell sampled beats on soundclick?
    likes this.

Cyko is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTMB314 View Post
    No such thing as easy $ ya got 2 work hard an make the right moves
    true to an extent... it depends on what is being marketed and how much competition there is.

I person that outsources isn't working hard at all he's just paying everyone else to work which = easy money for him..

I person with no real knowledge marketing or the person trying to market his or her own brand is going to work their asses off compared to someone that is marketing something that already exists and is charging a much cheaper price..

PPC marketing ****ing a easy as shit if you have good copywriters and product that is currently being searched for by thousands a month

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nin Vibe View Post
    I was wondering, can i sell sampled beats on soundclick?

Yes you can

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MoreRyanHall View Post
    It's possible but it's not easy. It's also not the only place to make more. I'm sure it people who make music around your way. Hook up with them to get started.
    Very good advice... you'll also find a lot of people don't sell their music to artist. I know around my way a lot of people are scoring and producing jingles.

With soundclick or anything you are going to have to make sure you are not competing for something that is over saturated

Example: if most people on soundclick are competing to sell south beats... maybe you need to specialize in selling a sub genre of south tracks... research and target different keywords than the other 5,000,0000 musicians or producers in that niche.

All this info can be found in google... also offer what those producers are not offering..

If you go in trying to offer Drake style beats or whatever style beats using the same names as producers that have been their ranked for years.. you're going to have a hard time...
    Last edited by Cyko; 09-27-2011 at 03:58 PM.

FreddyBeatzOfficial is offline Freddy Beatz
    Thanks
    I recommend Soundclick only if your going to promote and market your butt off
    likes this.
    FREDDYBEATZ.COM <> Let's Make Hits At Affordable Price
    Freddy Beatz on Twitter <> Follow If You Haven't I Follow Back

Armoured Beats is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    True True. There are loads of producers on soundclick. To make money on there (enough money) marketing is definately a must. And probs would be hard work at first until you are noticed on there....

QueenOfBeats is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Yea it is pretty easy click on the red words on my signature there is some info. about how to be sucessful on soundclick.
    Need FREE Beats? Get a FREE dirty south BANGER jus sign up here [url]http://futuristicswagbeats.com/[/url] site still under construction [URL]http://effectivebeatselling.wordpress.com/[/URL]

RetroProductions88 is offline Registered User
    Thanks

Help appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyBeatzOfficial View Post
    I recommend Soundclick only if your going to promote and market your butt off

Im new at this and would like to know whats the best way to promote and get exposure?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information